India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Frustration at it's peak!

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Dear all, after giving hundreds benefit of doubts to uttaran creatives, I have come to the conclusion that they can never show logical and positive things. To run a serial there have to be cycles of good and bad folks winning. But uttaran is one serial where good always loses and bad always wins.

Everyone knows what really happened between tapu and Ichcha. Atleast Divya and damini very well know the full story, still they don't make their natins Mukta and meethi understand that Ichcha was good and is a good soul.

What really is Divyas stand? Does she believe that Ichcha supported Mukta when tapu lost her? For that saving mukta's life sake, can she not explain to unnecessarily angry Mukta what the truth is? She continues to let Nani instigate her granddaughter, when she very well knows this might make Mukta another Tapasya.

In so many years, why does damini, kanha and Ichcha still have the low caste attitude? And now meethi, who was shown to be confident and someone who would not take bull crap from anyone, is suddenly turning into a meek Ichcha with shivering lips and lack of tongue. I had pinned my hopes that nani would learn a lesson from meethi and surbhi. But looks like meethi can only shout at her own mom Ichcha, and if surbhi tries to be smart, damini and kanha pull her down. Where has all the self respect gone?

My mom just mentioned that a rival show with Mona Singh is ten times better than this crap. I feel like switching if someone could update me with that story, because all my meager hopes from uttaran just got dashed by the idiocy and hurtful negative characters, with no hopes of a slight happiness for the lead protagonist Ichcha!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ibdipoobalajensen123divyababuradashquarkymoharikafanRiyacutecrisps21jessi14315jojalJenishazzrimi10Twinkie_Starnewveearunima_LUITnerulalaRishrabh

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
MEETHI IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER iCCHA...First I thought she is a sensible girl who will not accept any crap from anyone but no, cvs are hell bent making meethi another iccha...
And muktha why is she unnecessary angry? Looks like she is going to be more pathetic than tappu...tappu used to talk/act nicely to others infront of jogi, but here muktha is not showing any respect to jogi infront of others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi14315Rishrabh

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Also, has veer forgotten about vansh too? He seems to have forgotten that he was supposed to look for Ichcha or come back to talk to jogi thakur after a month!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishrabh

jojal Senior Member
jojal
jojal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
This frustration is never going to end.  It is so sad if CVS continues this storyline as there will only be more heartbreaks to Iccha through Meethi, Mukhta and Yuvi.  I guess Iccha will only find peace when she dies as CVS are so pessimistic in their outlook.  For once, CVS please let Veer and Iccha live happily and do not make it into another laila-majnu or romeo-juliet story.

Edited by vijrati - 18 July 2012 at 4:35pm

jensen123

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Happy to see u back watch serial. Even the forum has become so dull noand all the active members having left.No hopes on cvs now. But we cannot fully blame them coz trps increased from 2.9 to 3.2 with damini back to square one. For me that was the worst thing . But i think viewers r enjoying. Now they will be encouraged to show more such craps.

Edited by Newveechafan - 18 July 2012 at 9:26pm

watchserial

Jenishazz Goldie
Jenishazz
Jenishazz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

True, I'm also frustrated with this track when nani taunts Damini and Ichcha and Jogi trying to set it right and again Divya and nani getting angry with him for that.  Now Meethi, Kanha, and Surabhi are also added in the list for nani to taunt.  Can't anyone of them be bold?  What's wrong with them?  They are successful business people in life still they are sooo weak in front of nani.  Why??Angry

jessi14315

Vichas Groupbie
Vichas
Vichas

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Agree with you all
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Honestly I feel most of the viewers watch this show out of habit then anything else, atleast for me it is the reason.
Its dinner time at my place and we don't have anything better to watch. But yes there is this new serial coming up in starplus, pyaar ka dard..., which has really started off well and has successfully grasped my attention these days.Smile

Also Uttaran CVs shud learn something from other shows where after negativity there always comes positivity, if not from rival channels then from their own channel only. Balika Vadhu is one such showClap which  has set many examples. And even if they show  stuffs where u will be frustrated to the core ( Gauri wala scenes), they also show the story in such a way that will really delight you again n again.

Edited by rimi10 - 19 July 2012 at 3:02am

itstimetospeak

Go to top