Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Abuse is a case of ruthless romance.... i dont know why its so resented...Abuse leads to S&M which makes life more fulfilling....

nvmdDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Women on physical abuse (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Well after reading quite a lot of replies (if not all) I think what u all agree on is physical abuse on anyone (wife / husband ) is wrong.. but what u all don't agree on is the circumstances under which it is undertaken….

while some say that it shouldn't be done at all (which I agree too)….but some others say that there are certain circumstances where it is OK to use physical abuse.. and now may I ask what these circumstances are???? Well if u r talking bout those that appear in "K" serials…then I think the one who deserves a slap is the writer of such serials… now we all know that these serials are just a means of entertainment…things like faking pregnancy..killing like a dozen of ppl everyday without being caught, exchanging kids and stuff only appear on T.V and not in reality… so why compare… these things are just shown to increase the trp's of the serial and nothing more… btw.. have you noticed how these so called ladies (main heroines) manage to get their "hamshakal" which comes in handy in taking revenge from another b*tchy lady whose so cruel and mean and whose not spared a single soul on earth just to get the love of her life..(the main hero ofcourse) now does anybody see such things happening in reality???? Confused

The point here is…. you watch the serial..enjoy it… Big smile ..love your fav. Actors n actress and have fun…but do not get influenced by it… these serials do not give any reason big enough to support physical abuse….

As someone mentioned earlier (I don't know who… Confused .) that if a lady is not brought up properly and misbehaves with her husbands parents the she deserves a slap. Ouch now do u think after getting that slap would she all of a sudden learn manners n respect for the elders, which should have been taught to her since childhood??? Even in such circumstances I think abuse wouldn't be required.. well all you can do is try different means and ways by explaining to her…or correcting her for her mistakes but not physically abusing her.. as this wont help solve the prblm.

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Abuse is a case of ruthless romance.... i dont know why its so resented...Abuse leads to S&M which makes life more fulfilling....

nvmdDead

ok ok .. i am just voicing the ideas of sinead o'connor when she says

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Wink qwerty

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Well after reading quite a lot of replies (if not all) I think what u all agree on is physical abuse on anyone (wife / husband ) is wrong.. but what u all don't agree on is the circumstances under which it is undertaken….

while some say that it shouldn't be done at all (which I agree too)….but some others say that there are certain circumstances where it is OK to use physical abuse.. and now may I ask what these circumstances are???? Well if u r talking bout those that appear in "K" serials…then I think the one who deserves a slap is the writer of such serials… now we all know that these serials are just a means of entertainment…things like faking pregnancy..killing like a dozen of ppl everyday without being caught, exchanging kids and stuff only appear on T.V and not in reality… so why compare… these things are just shown to increase the trp's of the serial and nothing more… btw.. have you noticed how these so called ladies (main heroines) manage to get their "hamshakal" which comes in handy in taking revenge from another b*tchy lady whose so cruel and mean and whose not spared a single soul on earth just to get the love of her life..(the main hero ofcourse) now does anybody see such things happening in reality???? Confused

The point here is…. you watch the serial..enjoy it… Big smile ..love your fav. Actors n actress and have fun…but do not get influenced by it… these serials do not give any reason big enough to support physical abuse….

As someone mentioned earlier (I don't know who… Confused .) that if a lady is not brought up properly and misbehaves with her husbands parents the she deserves a slap. Ouch now do u think after getting that slap would she all of a sudden learn manners n respect for the elders, which should have been taught to her since childhood??? Even in such circumstances I think abuse wouldn't be required.. well all you can do is try different means and ways by explaining to her…or correcting her for her mistakes but not physically abusing her.. as this wont help solve the prblm.

Anybody who raises hand on a woman should be handed over to the police... what ever dafas.....

Parents spanking gals is still ok... But after she is 18 nobody should raise his/her hand or assault her in anyway....i feel disgusted with these people somehow...

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Who am I to disagree?

LOL

You mean Annie Lenox of  Euryhtmics.Smile

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Who am I to disagree?

LOL

You mean Annie Lenox of  Euryhtmics.Smile

Yeah sweetheart right, thanks for correcting...You really are the shining beacon.....Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top