Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Women on physical abuse (Page 6)

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Joined: 25 September 2005
Posts: 11613

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Abuse is a case of ruthless romance.... i dont know why its so resented...Abuse leads to S&M which makes life more fulfilling....

 


nvmdDead
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Joined: 27 December 2006
Posts: 8590

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Well after reading quite a lot of replies (if not all) I think what u all agree on is physical abuse on anyone (wife / husband ) is wrong.. but what u all don't agree on is the circumstances under which it is undertaken….

while some say that it shouldn't be done at all (which I agree too)….but some others say that there are certain circumstances where it is OK to use physical abuse.. and now may I ask what these circumstances are???? Well if u r talking bout those that appear in "K" serials…then I think the one who deserves a slap is the writer of such serials… now we all know that these serials are just a means of entertainment…things like faking pregnancy..killing like a dozen of ppl everyday without being caught, exchanging kids and stuff only appear on T.V and not in reality… so why compare… these things are just shown to increase the trp's of the serial and nothing more… btw.. have you noticed how these so called ladies (main heroines) manage to get their "hamshakal" which comes in handy in taking revenge from another b*tchy lady whose so cruel and mean and whose not spared a single soul on earth just to get the love of her life..(the main hero ofcourse) now does anybody see such things happening in reality???? Confused

The point here is…. you watch the serial..enjoy it… Big smile ..love your fav. Actors n actress and have fun…but do not get influenced by it… these serials do not give any reason big enough to support physical abuse….

As someone mentioned earlier (I don't know who… Confused .) that if a lady is not brought up properly and misbehaves with her husbands parents the she deserves a slap. Ouch now do u think after getting that slap would she all of a sudden learn manners n respect for the elders, which should have been taught to her since childhood??? Even in such circumstances I think abuse wouldn't be required.. well all you can do is try different means and ways by explaining to her…or correcting her for her mistakes but not physically abusing her.. as this wont help solve the prblm.
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 27 September 2006
Posts: 24250

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Joined: 03 December 2006
Posts: 5953

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Abuse is a case of ruthless romance.... i dont know why its so resented...Abuse leads to S&M which makes life more fulfilling....

 


nvmdDead

ok ok .. i am just voicing the ideas of sinead o'connor when she says

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

LOL

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Joined: 25 September 2005
Posts: 11613

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Wink qwerty
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Joined: 03 December 2006
Posts: 5953

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Well after reading quite a lot of replies (if not all) I think what u all agree on is physical abuse on anyone (wife / husband ) is wrong.. but what u all don't agree on is the circumstances under which it is undertaken….

while some say that it shouldn't be done at all (which I agree too)….but some others say that there are certain circumstances where it is OK to use physical abuse.. and now may I ask what these circumstances are???? Well if u r talking bout those that appear in "K" serials…then I think the one who deserves a slap is the writer of such serials… now we all know that these serials are just a means of entertainment…things like faking pregnancy..killing like a dozen of ppl everyday without being caught, exchanging kids and stuff only appear on T.V and not in reality… so why compare… these things are just shown to increase the trp's of the serial and nothing more… btw.. have you noticed how these so called ladies (main heroines) manage to get their "hamshakal" which comes in handy in taking revenge from another b*tchy lady whose so cruel and mean and whose not spared a single soul on earth just to get the love of her life..(the main hero ofcourse) now does anybody see such things happening in reality???? Confused

The point here is…. you watch the serial..enjoy it… Big smile ..love your fav. Actors n actress and have fun…but do not get influenced by it… these serials do not give any reason big enough to support physical abuse….

As someone mentioned earlier (I don't know who… Confused .) that if a lady is not brought up properly and misbehaves with her husbands parents the she deserves a slap. Ouch now do u think after getting that slap would she all of a sudden learn manners n respect for the elders, which should have been taught to her since childhood??? Even in such circumstances I think abuse wouldn't be required.. well all you can do is try different means and ways by explaining to her…or correcting her for her mistakes but not physically abusing her.. as this wont help solve the prblm.

Anybody who raises hand on a woman should be handed over to the police... what ever dafas.....

Parents spanking gals is still ok... But after she is 18 nobody should raise his/her hand or assault her in anyway....i feel disgusted with these people somehow...

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 2842

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

ok ok .. i am just voicing the ideas of sinead o'connor when she says

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

LOL

 You mean Annie Lenox of  Euryhtmics.Smile

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Joined: 03 December 2006
Posts: 5953

Posted: 13 February 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by qwertyesque

ok ok .. i am just voicing the ideas of sinead o'connor when she says

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

LOL

 You mean Annie Lenox of  Euryhtmics.Smile

Yeah sweetheart right, thanks for correcting...You really are the shining beacon.....Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Physical relation without permission

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: The_Other_Woman   Replies: 193   Views: 8629

The_Other_Woman 193 8629 02 October 2009 at 7:13pm by qwertyesque
Women equal rights vs Women Reservation

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Believe-   Replies: 71   Views: 6935

-Believe- 71 6935 02 September 2009 at 4:08am by angelic_devil
Is physical punishment of children justified?

2 3 4

Author: karandel_2008   Replies: 26   Views: 2136

karandel_2008 26 2136 09 June 2009 at 4:25am by casper2
Physical relationship Before Marriage?

2 3 4

Author: Meena_A   Replies: 31   Views: 5989

Meena_A 31 5989 22 December 2008 at 5:47am by -Believe-
r women meaner to women?

2 3 4

Author: mkzara   Replies: 25   Views: 2954

mkzara 25 2954 23 February 2007 at 12:14pm by Morning_Dew

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index