Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Itnay saray FB par phir bhi no regret? (Page 5)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
This does not appear to be a "Redemption" track at all! I hope that we get to see it in the future sometime! When he was talking of their first encounters, HE saw the romance in it, but NK didnt! LOL

The reason for that is, he knows how those things all LED to him falling for her! Like the "Hot Tea" incident etc... I found the whole thing endearing! He was actually simling and remembering all these crazy / stupid / horrid stuff! It was cute!

BUT yes... Redemption better be BIG! Return of prodigal son "Dhayya Ho Shyam" is the only way to get Poojali out of HER stupid dream world... (God I am SICK of her "Shyam Pooja"!). She wants a son just like Shyam?? Well get ready to bring up a 1st rate CRIMINAL then lady!

Also, once Shyam is back and tries his NEW tricks, then finally the Gupta's will find out the truth! Can we PLEASE have Bua HIT Shyam? PLEASE! LOL

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 18 July 2012 at 3:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
At least NK was sensible enough to be horrified and ask ASR to think of some sweeter moments.
mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Arre I am seeing this kind of post being made by others too. Maybe because he was smiling . But that was a smile in self mockery. It was like saying : oh u reAlly want to know about our so called love story? Ok let me impress you then. Here are the numerous "lovey dovey" things I have done to her to make her "love" me. U still want to know about my love story?

That was his take when he was forced to look back in the past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I thought today's episode spoke volumes about how much Arnav loves Khushi - he has a really long way to go, as does Khushi. Biwi manao track can't take away from what he has done to Khushi in the past no matter how crazy their love story may be..

Yes when they are truly committed to each other then I would expect them to laugh at this but not now. Not when he's been snTched from death, not when he know how much he's wronged her. He should be treading on egg shells around her, overwhelmed by how much he has made her suffer. But instead, there's not even a moment of regret? He should be berating himself in any case, and this trip down memory lane should have been painful.

I would have loved it if he had stopped short, realising there is precious lil in terns of wonderful memories instead of reacting like a kindergartener who is recounting a prank he played :-(( His reaction was bizarre! Reminded me of the forced Khushi comedy track.

Frankly Mr Hegde for all your angsty tweets, your characterisations yo yo from interesting, cute funny to completely absurd & unfathomable, not to mention inconsistent!
.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
i dont think its a redemption..he just want her to smile,want her in his life for forever..he is just making her to agree for that..there might a bigger shock for him..when the redemption starts..
Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
He was reminiscing all those moments to freak NK out so he could get rid of him! 
Considering he has done much worse AFTER their marriage so he has plenty other moments to repent!

Go to top