Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Itnay saray FB par phir bhi no regret? (Page 4)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by ..Manal..

ROFL ! see 1 thing was proved with Todays Flashback ROFL these 2 have done evil n Crazy things with each other ROFL ! isiliye toh he was laughing  when he said :  "Pagalpan aur madness to hai'.jahan Khushi ho..vahaan pagalpan aur madness to ho ga hi

he just likes to man-handled by khushi..ROFL..just doesn't want to admit it..
ROFL u know What popped in my mind while watching this whole FB scene n ROFL ROFL ! that people call us COPY CAT  ROFL ! I MEAN name me 1 COUPLE who was this PAGAL ROFL as NK said whos LOVE STORY was this full of HORROR ROFL 

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Like so many posts above , i would say this is the Biwi Manao track...
I feel they are setting the stage in this track for Khushi to leave RM...
Anjali anyway doesnt wish to see her...Mami doesnt take to her too kindly ...Nani is some where in between but has already told her to stay away from Anjali...
Last week ASR goes all out and tells her off...
If any one was left,  then that was Payal...she too  told off Khushi today...

Putting all this together , i think at the end of the contract, Khushi will decide to leave as not one soul in RM is happy with her (sis included)

and then i hope we have the Regret Track/Redemption Track...

Aas lagaye baithe hain ...when it comes to IPK ...Patience is truly a virtue my friends...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
dis certainly isnt abt redemption...for that khushi has to be away from him...away from RM...dat wl only make him realize how brutal he has been wid her...&and for once i want khushi to be angry on arnav...all those mean comments...all the pains he has given her...she shldnt forgive &forget everythng easily...
but coming to ur topic...yes it was weird to see him smiling while recounting all dat he had done wid her...i was amazed at the casual manner wid wich he was narrating as if he had no guilt...
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
well he was telling nk how they met for the first time and how things went crazily on and on and at that time he didnot loved khushi and whatever he did it was done in anger as asr he has regreted in past aswell for things he did to khushi but then again he kept controlling it with his anger so that he won't feel weak so i think all those old meetings of their what he and khushi did to eachother and fought like crazy people it will remain as a unique and mad moment for them which finally turned into love even though he will regret about what he did at that time it will bring smile in his face coz finally the journey started like that ended up in a feeling of love
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
don think its redemption yet!!!
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
its sad that friends only see each and every emotion of khushi..gesture..dissect it..
She is the target all the time...
When it comes to ASR..we easily say oh!! now he is being arnav not ASRLOL.. there were many moments in the past too..today it was so obvious that...he does not feel guilt at all..that was shock for me..
he released footage and telecasting every minute and running girl's dignity...and he is just relaxed and smiling..WAH WAHWacko
sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Agree completly wid u manal...i doubt if thr has ever been a couple who manhandle &shout at each other wid such intensity...they r indeed crazy..

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I don't really think the  redemption track started yet! It ll start once Kushi ll be out of RM when the 6 months contract ll end. Both Asr n Anjali ll regret together. May be then mom's kangan n letter will play a role  too in bringing Kushi back.may be this is the reason they r not showing anything abt it. Or did they actually  forget abt it.LOL
      Anyway they have to show him regretting big time.  As he said he can't forgive himself  for hitting her in the kidnapping track, now he cannot forgive himself so soon.They can't just show him woo n force her n she forget everything . They should maintain consistency with kushi's character.

Edited by Chaituv - 18 July 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_ipsi

Go to top