Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Itnay saray FB par phir bhi no regret? (Page 3)

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
could be.. lets see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
on d way...after contract is over...

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Exactly Devu ! FOR Real ASR ! n guilt !! We Need Shyam Back !! as Once shyam is Bk again ! everything will be Crystal Clear !! 
but For now I dunno y ppl think this is Redemption track ! cuz Redemption is Yet to Come :) ! 

Repentance will only come when the whole 6 month contract will be out in front of the family. The whole past needs to come out first. Shyam needs to show his true face to Anjali they all need to learn how Khushi and Shyam met. There is just soo much more. Right now its more like the calm before the storm.LOL
that is a good point you have there...perhaps the social stigma of 6 month finally bring on the repentence mode..meanwhile, he can feel a little crappy for hurting her..Big smile

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
ROFL ! see 1 thing was proved with Todays Flashback ROFL these 2 have done evil n Crazy things with each other ROFL ! isiliye toh he was laughing  when he said :  "Pagalpan aur madness to haiā€¦.jahan Khushi ho..vahaan pagalpan aur madness to ho ga hi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI.shinchan.

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

i dont think so this is redemtion track.but i dont have any idea what track it is eitherShocked.i am as confused as cv's.
itni confuse na hona...LOL

vijji12

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Exactly Devu ! FOR Real ASR ! n guilt !! We Need Shyam Back !! as Once shyam is Bk again ! everything will be Crystal Clear !! 
but For now I dunno y ppl think this is Redemption track ! cuz Redemption is Yet to Come :) ! 

Repentance will only come when the whole 6 month contract will be out in front of the family. The whole past needs to come out first. Shyam needs to show his true face to Anjali they all need to learn how Khushi and Shyam met. There is just soo much more. Right now its more like the calm before the storm.LOL
Exactly !! and who knows ! once the 6 months Contract is out !! it will too affect Payash ! n We might see Stronger Payal Walking out from RM as she was the reason khushi Went thru this *imnot sayying this btw LOL * !! 

this all is just trailer ;] ! Picture abhi baki hai ;] 

perhaps its going to be "you dont know what you got until you lose it" ... but even then it just feels odd that ASR is not regretting it at all..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

ROFL ! see 1 thing was proved with Todays Flashback ROFL these 2 have done evil n Crazy things with each other ROFL ! isiliye toh he was laughing  when he said :  "Pagalpan aur madness to hai'.jahan Khushi ho..vahaan pagalpan aur madness to ho ga hi

he just likes to man-handled by khushi..ROFL..just doesn't want to admit it..

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Exactly !! and who knows ! once the 6 months Contract is out !! it will too affect Payash ! n We might see Stronger Payal Walking out from RM as she was the reason khushi Went thru this *imnot sayying this btw LOL * !! 

this all is just trailer ;] ! Picture abhi baki hai ;] 

perhaps its going to be "you dont know what you got until you lose it" ... but even then it just feels odd that ASR is not regretting it at all..
Maybe im Way too Positive with this show ! but I dunno ! i think The Kidnapping n Separation did make him Regret for doing so much with her ! :) ! but i still think Some how it will be ASRs past tht again will make him a Jerk for 1-2 epi;s n tht is when khushi leaves n thts when we will see PROPER guilt /regret :) ! for now this is about him being ready to be a joru ka ghulam to make her smile rofl 

Go to top