Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Itnay saray FB par phir bhi no regret? (Page 2)

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i dont think so this is redemtion track.but i dont have any idea what track it is eitherShocked.i am as confused as cv's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Exactly Devu ! FOR Real ASR ! n guilt !! We Need Shyam Back !! as Once shyam is Bk again ! everything will be Crystal Clear !! 
but For now I dunno y ppl think this is Redemption track ! cuz Redemption is Yet to Come :) ! 

Repentance will only come when the whole 6 month contract will be out in front of the family. The whole past needs to come out first. Shyam needs to show his true face to Anjali they all need to learn how Khushi and Shyam met. There is just soo much more. Right now its more like the calm before the storm.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald--MeMyselfI.Manal.

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I still Think ! This is NOT  Redemption Track ! but biwi ko manofy Track ! I think Redemption will be BIG ! n thts when ASRs Past will be revealed ! n How their Relation will be affected ! tht is When We will get ACTUAL Redemption ! cuz even New Promo Clearly shows this ain't Redemption ! 

yeah I agree it doesnt seem like redemption..and that is my point exactly..I fail to understand why we don't see much regret on his part for what he did..rdemeption na sahi, regret hi sahi...

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Exactly Devu ! FOR Real ASR ! n guilt !! We Need Shyam Back !! as Once shyam is Bk again ! everything will be Crystal Clear !! 
but For now I dunno y ppl think this is Redemption track ! cuz Redemption is Yet to Come :) ! 

Repentance will only come when the whole 6 month contract will be out in front of the family. The whole past needs to come out first. Shyam needs to show his true face to Anjali they all need to learn how Khushi and Shyam met. There is just soo much more. Right now its more like the calm before the storm.LOL
Exactly !! and who knows ! once the 6 months Contract is out !! it will too affect Payash ! n We might see Stronger Payal Walking out from RM as she was the reason khushi Went thru this *imnot sayying this btw LOL * !! 

this all is just trailer ;] ! Picture abhi baki hai ;] 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25-MeMyselfI

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

I still Think ! This is NOT  Redemption Track ! but biwi ko manofy Track ! I think Redemption will be BIG ! n thts when ASRs Past will be revealed ! n How their Relation will be affected ! tht is When We will get ACTUAL Redemption ! cuz even New Promo Clearly shows this ain't Redemption ! 

yeah I agree it doesnt seem like redemption..and that is my point exactly..I fail to understand why we don't see much regret on his part for what he did..rdemeption na sahi, regret hi sahi...
See the Thing is ! regret We already Saw From ASR during the Kidnapping track :) ! now All this just makes him smile ! that if both of them didn't do these crazy things to each other ! ROFL ! they Would have not been so Close <3 !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...pisces25-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

The way they showed it seems he was smiling about how their love story rose from hate. He is going to repent when he finds out that Khushi and Shyam's encounter was because of him.That will only happen when Shyam is back.

For now enjoy his wooing and manooing Khushi track.

can't he be regretful at the same time as well...it looks like lack of contunity to me...or perhaps since he feels that khushi has forgiven him, he doesn't have to feel bad for it..but that doesnt make sense either as he told her on the phone that even if she forgives him for hitting her on the head he will never forgive himself..and here he is flashing back to bad things he did to her without feeling even an ounce of regret for what he did..
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
while saying he was enjoying as if he had done a great job
i think he is taking as like this way i fallen in love with her 

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nightingale...

I think at the moment he just wants her to smile...
.for the redemption she will probably have to leave the rm
As for the regret maybe that is how he sees their relationship...n how he likes it...if he didn't behave the way he did n she the way she did they would have never had the chance to meet again...a bit of regret would have been nice but I think it will come a bit later
ya, same here..that is my problem..I would have liked to see some regret on his face..cleching of fists..closing his eyes in pain momentarily..

Nightingale...

Go to top