Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Regarding Name Calling - Your opinion? LAST DAY (Page 7)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
A) No name-calling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
No Name calling Please

Hessa85

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
NNs that are given to characters IN the show itself are fine.

But, fans creating needless NNs is not fine IMO.  :)

Hessa85

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
dear development team members how long will u guys take to make a rule , after mukund is being called with all kinds of disgusting names QuestionConfused

nick names given in the show itself like madhu as glycerine are fine  but pl make a rule as soon as possible to not give nick names by any fan groups... mukund as makki sounds cute, i like it but muku haters go overboard ... and there is a thread "langoor ko mila angoor" that was disgusting Angry  i dnt care of madhu or muku or rk but seriously i'm a manish fan , for me he is cute n handsome in fact better than rk but dont like to make any rude comments there and waste my time in it Dead... its the duty of u guys to close such threads and write a note...Approve
DT members shouldnt be biased towards majority opinions then its obvious that majority of rk lovers would love to call mukund with different names Dead , and as per IF rules also name calling is not allowed then y do u ask for opinions ...go ahead n make a rule , this is my kind suggestion... 

Hessa85

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
well ive been asked politely to post here, and my topic was closed. 
So, my question to the development team is,,, why is there even a question about this?  because the character and actor isnt as popular with fans?   the posts are i have come across are rude and offensive at best, but we are not allowed to call this behaviiour immature?

now if rk/vivian was at the receiving end of the insults,, i bet everyone would be crying ''bashing''

so i would say please note, that the school playground atmosphere of name calling, is very off putting for people who are new to the forum.  a few days ago it was the most striking thing about the forum,, over riding peoples level headed and interesting posts.

Edited by Hessa85 - 23 July 2012 at 6:53am
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
as jas also questioned... i would like to repeat it.  if name callingf isnt allowed by indian forum rules,,, why have u created a post about it tio ask for opinions?

Edited by Hessa85 - 23 July 2012 at 6:57am
SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Is it weird that i ship Madhu-Mukund anddd Madhu-RK lol :P Idk i wouldn't call names for Mukund(he's not an annoying character at alll) 

_Rainbow_

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SavyDobrev

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index