Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

my pans are all in the kitchen cupboards🤣🤣 (bad joke)

I keep a tab on my current pans all the time

(new place is great, no fb or youtube outside work, have yet to visit, will do this weekend0

Really bad joke  Whats happened to your neurons... On strike again kya?

anyways PM me... i'm sure Shifu would not want us making this thread our own chat thread... 😉
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m f9 wid name calling.Come on since childhood v gives name 2 our frnds & its fun.Some say v only call mukund by name but I also make fun of RK evn though I lke him.I so call RK-Tharkey,kameena & wht not but some ppl here over reacts.They r crybabies:P
Armu4eva thumbnail
Suggest  no NAME CALLING ..
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
No name calling but i will call muku...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
no name calling ... I call him mukku, n i guess its ok ...lol
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dnt mind name calling... Only if its applied to Mukund
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad to see that majority of us don't want name-calling. It's just me or some of us are confused between name-calling and "nicknaming"? No no  no I'm not trying to teach anyone or anything ( pls don't take it that way), just for my own reference I'm gonna post the definition here😃 :

name–calling

noun \'nam-?ko?-li?\

Definition of NAME-CALLING

: the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without objective consideration of the facts

First Known Use of NAME-CALLING

Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Name calling is fine as long as it does not hurt anyone...too much restrictions could take the charm out of visiting the forum as everyone comes here to relax n have fun.
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
YOU ARE RIGHT👍🏼 I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGIZE, 😳BECAUST IT IS NOT HIS FAULT. HE IS DOING HIS JOB, BUT WRITER SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WE WANT TO SEE DD AND VD.🤗 ITS NOT NECESSARY LOVE TRACK❤️  WE HOPE THAT NOW DD AND VD STORY IS GOING TO START🤣 SO I AM HAPPY AND HOPE ALL IS WELL IN FUTURE.😍
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Note:

Okay guys, here is how this will work. Any names which are given to the characters in the show, such as 'Glycerine' are being allowed since the show uses it, then the members can too.

I do agree that as long as it is fun, nicknaming the the characters should be fine. But not if it's hurting someone.

Secondly, I also agree with those who don't want name calling, since the question here becomes 'how do you know if you are overstepping your boundaries?' because what may seem like an innocent gesture to have fun with the characters may seem like a problem and be hurtful to someone else. So how do we know when it's alright and when it's not?

Yes, we come here on I-F to have fun and share our views, but if someone is getting hurt with a nickname or name calling being done, then it's our right to make that person(people) comfortable.

For example, if pretend I was an actress and was name called by fans, and then some fans of mine felt bad, shouldn't it be up to us to sort it out so that everyone's comfortable?

But then again, that's the reason the DT is asking you for help/opinion. This is your opinion and it's up to use guys to know/understand how the forum shapes up. We are only here to implement the rules and hear you guys out. We are going to be implementing the rules YOU guys want.

If you guys want:

A) No name-calling
B) Name calling to an extent where no one gets hurt.
C) Name calling be allowed

This is your forum and you guys have to take responsibility too. There's always two sides to a coin. We should listen to both sides and not be partial towards one.

Shifu
MB Dev Team