Regarding Name Calling - Your opinion? LAST DAY

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

I had a quick question! It's about Name Calling. This is not aimed towards any fan-group or fandom but just in general.

First, I want to ask you guys, are you alright with the name calling. I am aware that Mukund's character is being called 'Makhi' 'Machar' only purely because he's coming in between RK and MB and many of you guys are not happy with it.

So, that's the whole point. How far do you think that name calling should go? Do you guys want that to continue with someone being called 'Makhi, Machar' but like, also note, what if, someone called Madhubala Makhi? or RK Machar? Would you guys stand it?

And I am aware of MB being called Glycerine in the show, so that should be taken into account too.

If you feel that Name Calling should be allowed, please do share and if you think it shouldn't be allowed, then please share as well. We just want to know how to further the rules on Name Calling and it's up to you guys to decide how. We are going to go with the majority. If some of you feel that Name Calling should be allowed to the extent that everyone is having fun and not getting mad/hurt over it, then please state that too!

Think of this situation from both ways. Like I know that you guys like to call MB and RK names which  you find suitable to them, which is fine but even though we don't have a vast fan following of Mukund there ARE fans there so we need to respect them.

Shifali and Gur
MB Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No name calling..my POV ...people use n misuse these names for the actors n the characters...if we allow now..such names keep coming...

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

No name calling..my POV ...people use n misuse these names for the actors n the characters...if we allow now..such names keep coming...

I agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ & this leads to bashing of the actors too, since people find it so hard to differentiate between the actors versus their roles๐Ÿค”
Thanks. I vote for no name calling.

I wasn't liking RK until very recently, does that give me the liberty to call him "RK, the leech" in every thread. The fun would out be for everyone, isn't it? [Plus can I make a post to clarify why the makkhi isn't Mukund on the show but rather RK - too much negativity for me but still๐Ÿ˜†]

If the show itself gives a character a name in fun, that is okay. But "makkhi, machar, leech" over the line IMO. Hate the character, but don't make us hate to even come on the forum?

Peace. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ..Cassie.. - 11 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so in my opinion, name calling to an extent where no one gets hurt is fine..so fun wise name calling for me is fine..I love Madhu but if she does some stupid things in the drama, I would be angry and call her few names too...in my mind I know it's not the actors but the writers who are making the  characters...but it's Only natural, I'm watching this serial for dd, somebody else might be watching for vivian and there might be few others who are watching for mukund...so it's fine to make fun in a friendly way, if the conversation gets heated, just step back...

If there's no fun and you start making rules abou everything then this forum might turn out to be a boring,strick,deciplined class you can't wait to get out of, it's totally my opinion.๐Ÿ˜Š

I come home from a hectic day and want to relax with a coffee and mb forum...if therez no fun, I'll get a headache and every topic maker would think twice before making any fun posts..

Having said all this, I'm not trying to support the extreme name callings here, please don't get me wrong, Halka Fulka fun is fine for me, so I'm voting neutral...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 11 years ago
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think namecalling shouldnot be entertained at all cause it tends to cross the limit almost everytime...Here's an example of one member's post which literally forced me to post something today.
""EWWW...u have a really bad choice!!!!MUKUND IS SOOO GAY AND UGLY!!!Just hate him...CURSE HIM!
and they are not cute they are damn freakin ugly together!!A women forced by a mother of a lover to marry him!!SERIOUSLY???
I JUST HATEEE MUKUND THAT GAY KID!"""

Giving  a character funny, not offensive to anyone, nicknames is fine as long as it doesn't cross the fine line of being funny to being offensive.

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

i also think that there should be no name calling...if we allow one.then lots of name will come in future regarding other celebs.๐Ÿ˜Š
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Okay so in my opinion, name calling to an extent where no one gets hurt is fine..so fun wise name calling for me is fine..I love Madhu but if she does some stupid things in the drama, I would be angry and call her few names too...in my mind I know it's not the actors but the writers who are making the  characters...but it's Only natural, I'm watching this serial for dd, somebody else might be watching for vivian and there might be few others who are watching for mukund...so it's fine to make fun in a friendly way, if the conversation gets heated, just step back...

If there's no fun and you start making rules abou everything then this forum might turn out to be a boring,strick,deciplined class you can't wait to get out of, it's totally my opinion.๐Ÿ˜Š

I come home from a hectic day and want to relax with a coffee and mb forum...if therez no fun, I'll get a headache and every topic maker would think twice before making any fun posts..

Having said all this, I'm not trying to support the extreme name callings here, please don't get me wrong, Halka Fulka fun is fine for me, so I'm voting neutral...๐Ÿ˜Š

u have a point there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If name calling is just limited to fun then its okey but if it is hurting someone then it hv to be stopped...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Hey guys!

we don't have a vast fan following of Mukund there ARE fans there so we need to respect them.

Shifali and Gur
MB Dev Team

shifu shifu, you forgot my mukupan๐Ÿ˜ญ main khafi hoon to balance out the fan number for madhu and RK๐Ÿ˜‰