Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ramadan mubarak zoha di!! n loved the vm!! πŸ‘ Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely vm...N lovely song dear...😊
rosegold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Song selection...wow, so apt for present condition of AsrπŸ‘
Scene selection... matches the song to the teeπŸ‘
FB before the last scene.. and the ofcourse the precap scene, oh so cuteπŸ˜†
Zoha... this was a stroke of genius... stunning VM... πŸ‘

Know that you will be away for am month, will miss u and your VMs.From me to youπŸ€—

Here's wishing you and your family Happy Ramadaan... Best Wishes from my sideπŸ€—

dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for making such a beautiful VM Zo!!! πŸ€—
s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful...πŸ˜› no words...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

last scene s awsome...advance eid wishes...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That was adorable Zoha! Loved it! Nice song too! :)
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My dear Zoha, what a lovely tribute!
Finding a soulmate occurs once in a lifetime! Many go thru life and never find that mate but for those who do, well life is just complete! These two are soulmates! They complete each other! They fight with passion, they love with passion and most of all protect  each other with passion! Maybe we have not seen all of that love and maybe never will but VMs such a this one goes a long way in asking us remember the special moments! 
Arnav Singh Raizada loves Khushi Kumarie Gupta now Singh Raizada and nothing can change that! He will fight with her and she will fight back, each in their own way! Try getting in the middles these two and you will see the united force of Mr. & Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada! 
I have seen many responses to that Rangmunch interview with Daljeet and Akshay today, I also responded because I have never seen such unprofessionalism in any actors before! Added with Gautam Hedge' s rants I am just appalled by it all! 
This show is about Arnav and Khushi. All else is considered supporting casts! The fact that these actors thought it necessary to defend such poor characterization is amazing! As I said in my response If they are prepared to accept weak scripts  just for the screen time and money then at least let the fans demand better for them! 
All soap operas evolve based on fan viewership thus in India the importance of the TRPs! IPKKND fans have waited patiently for the leads to confess their love! It is overdue! Anjalie's issues can be on a back burner for now! The fact that Daljeet saw it fit to speak about her character who must feel bad to know that her world is crumbling and her brother us celebrating is just a plain stupid comment and an indication that she does not get it! This is a married couple to whom she gives no privacy! Dies she not see that that candle light moment was private and not n in your face thing? 
I could go on for a few more chapters on why such comments are insulting to fans and why they need to just refrain from such comments but I will leave that to the many others on this forum who gets it that because a man shows love to his wife it does not means heis taking anything away from his family! 
I am a matured woman in her 50is with married/ committed relationship sons and I would be lying if I said there were not moments that I did not feel neglected! So I immediately told both my sons and their partners ..."hello I am here don't forget me!" and I woud never enter their rooms or homes without announcing my arrival! That's what sane people do! Anjalie is insane and Well what dies that make Dalgeet?
Zoha, if you do not come back until after Eid may I take this time to wish you a  blessed Ramadhan and Eid Mubarak! 
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyy vm Zoha...
Hope u have good time
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved this vm zohali!

the raised eyebrows at the end - aaa

Ramadan Mubarak!
dumas thumbnail