India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why bother????????

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

I am going to open a pandora box by doing this but I have to.

I am not going in the past discussions lets talk about recent one when Anjali (Daljeet) is justifying herself that after two days what happened to me in the show nobody in my family will do such a thing the way Arnav and Khushi is doing.OK how about your brother came from being kidnapped does anybody bothered to find the whereabouts of how , when , who ,and where on earth this happened and did anybody bothered Khushi who just survived a near death experience.Nobody call the police to investigate not even ASR himself is doing anything about it .NO but everybody should  give 10 out of 20 min of the show to show sis misery.We are loosing TRP because script is loosing its grip and yes Mr GH a parent has a right to raise the child by his or her way but it takes a community to raise a child as a complete human being.Sorry no bashing but try to hear our constructive criticism because as you love your baby we love your baby more than you do.But you need to realize that ,sooner is better.

Yes you guys are fabulous actors but I think here CVs is playing double game they started as love story and now they changing it into the original one which they know in the beginning can't sell so now they can justify it in their own eyes and for whatever the reason they impose on us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rakeshbhoslerArnavKhushiLovechashni12CharuRuchineet2012hopethisworksarshi1986dorindakateLifu18kushipuglypieryroseDeedeepa1

sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
well if u dont feel the CVs grip on the story ...its ur perception and may b there r ppl who will agree with u ...I DONT FEEL liKE THAT...

secondly the story line ... the day shyam entered the story ...that marked the direction of it ...that is the ORIGINAL ONE ...i.e. didi ki saut

thirdly why not any one is going to police etc ... ASR takes the final decision ... and nobody questions that ...thats crystal clear in shyam's case... if this is bothering now then y everyone was rejoicing it when without telling the whole truth to everyone just dishum dishum and out was done by ASR ... for me that was the beginning of this troublesome track ... only and only if ASR had tried to take others especially anji into confidence... this whole situation would be different today...

lastly ..anji's behaviour ... aray yar give her sometime ...she hasnt spoken her heart out to any one yet ...on one side u want her to behave sanely ...sensible enough who shud come out of this terrible situation in just a day or two, on the other hand u want her to b one who shudnt question abt  the ousting of her Godlike creepwa husband...just accept this all quietly ... how come? ...the truth that we  have known for almost a yr and asr for 6 months ... she has only HEARD from khushi and this has only been a couple of days ... not to forget that shyam had denied all the accusations in front of her ... and there were no proofs against him plus Arnav said that he trusts khushi ...didnt tell her what he told nani later ...

Arshi have a family and wht happens in it affects their lives just like it does in any normal life ...  this show revolves around arshi but involves others too ... so plz have patience it is a daily soap not a 3 hr film.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14CharuRuchiWhite.Pearlraima111arshi1986dorindakateAGirlHasNoNamerini_katDeedeepa1

hopethisworks Senior Member
hopethisworks
hopethisworks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarachaudhry

lastly ..anji's behaviour ... aray yar give her sometime ...she hasnt spoken her heart out to any one yet ...on one side u want her to behave sanely ...sensible enough who shud come out of this terrible situation in just a day or two, on the other hand u want her to b one who shudnt question abt  the ousting of her Godlike creepwa husband...just accept this all quietly ... how come? ...the truth that we  have known for almost a yr and asr for 6 months ... she has only HEARD from khushi and this has only been a couple of days ... not to forget that shyam had denied all the accusations in front of her ... and there were no proofs against him plus Arnav said that he trusts khushi ...didnt tell her what he told nani later ...

The reason most of audience is tired of Anjali is that she isn't question any thing!!! She isn't asking any questions about Shyam or kidnapping or anything else just mopping around. It's feels like 10mins of her mopping around in 22mins show.  If she was asking questions we can understand. At the present all that is visible is that she doesn't like/blames Khushi and thinks she isn't getting enough attention from her chotte and loves Shyam.  And that all we have been seeing for last few episodes. Might be couple of days in the serial world but In ours it feels like 10day *10 mins out of 10*22. Sorry not bashing but just replying to the point above. 

Edited by hopethisworks - 18 July 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womandorindakate

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with whatever you've said about the Anjali thing now-a-days!!!She is getting on nerves..

& NO!!CVs are not taking the show back to 'Didi Ki Sauten'..How can they when they've already done that??ASR married Khushi believing she was his Di ki sauten,na??So that track is over..He no longer believes that..

Now we are being shown a twisted version of-'Mera bhai sirf mera hai!' or 'Di Ka Ladla Bigad Gaya'...Apart from Anjali,I am LOVING LOVING LOVING the whole ArShi-NK thing going on!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_womanhopethisworksdorindakate

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thnx for your comments but I don't think the supportive actors can take lead characters place and it is not going to justify anything .I really want to see Khushi's character to be more explored and get more space .Sanaya was holding the burden of the show without Barun I don't think its fair for her,Anjali is supportive character please keep it that way because it holds its beauty in it in that sense.Just don't ruin it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopethisworks

The reason most of audience is tired of Anjali is that she isn't question any thing!!! She isn't asking any questions about Shyam or kidnapping or anything else just mopping around. It's feels like 10mins of her mopping around in 22mins show.  If she was asking questions we can understand. At the present all that is visible is that she doesn't like/blames Khushi and thinks she isn't getting enough attention from her chotte and loves Shyam.  And that all we have been seeing for last few episodes. Might be couple of days in the serial world but In ours it feels like 10day *10 mins out of 10*22. Sorry not bashing but just replying to the point above. 
Wat puzzles me abt Anjali's behavior is her shock abt Shyam's exposure.  They have shown her suspicious abt her husband before especially regarding the ring incident. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2012Preety_womanhopethisworks

hopethisworks Senior Member
hopethisworks
hopethisworks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Originally posted by hopethisworks

Wat puzzles me abt Anjali's behavior is her shock abt Shyam's exposure.  They have shown her suspicious abt her husband before especially regarding the ring incident. 

Yes that true as well. Her character just doesn't add up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_woman

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Nice post. Agreed.

Go to top