Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 65)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by sumiswap

Haan yaar PR is not seen anywhere. Maybe woh saheliyon ke beech less footage nahi khana chahti thi now that she has realised the importance of her role.She wants special treatment issliye she will come after the nautanki is over..

Why does treatment and PR  in a single sentence is read as mental hospital by my mind LOL I hope Manav is still around in Indore, PR may well turn out to be his dream patient LOLLOLLOL

Isse kehte hain bad timing. When Manav could have claimed his cancelled license earlier by treating PR, the CVs decided to end his track!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapuryshyams

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Ek hazaaron mein meri behena hai...Confused

Oh I don't watch that but my wife was telling me that thr has never been a single episode in that show in which nobody cried Confused Not much incentive to c I guess LOL Vaise bhi I don't like emotional melodrama at all

Aaj kal NBT mein bhi yehi haal hai..but its still bearable Smile..kal ke epi mein PR and uski mom royin.Parso ke epi mein PR and Megha royin. Uske pehle wale mein PR royi...so I think we should make a thread on who cried on that days episode. LOL

bsingapuryshyams

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Aaj kal NBT mein bhi yehi haal hai..but its still bearable Smile..kal ke epi mein PR and uski mom royin.Parso ke epi mein PR and Megha royin. Uske pehle wale mein PR royi...so I think we should make a thread on who cried on that days episode. LOL

u know for some reason I found that PR and  her mom's scene quite hilarious though it was suppose to be a senti one. Pata nahie once she picked up that butter knife and started walking toward her mom  I just couldn't control my laughter LOLLOLLOL

bsingapurysumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

u know for some reason I found that PR and  her mom's scene quite hilarious though it was suppose to be a senti one. Pata nahie once she picked up that butter knife and started walking toward her mom  I just couldn't control my laughter LOLLOLLOL

The first and obvious thought that came to my mind was that this lady will slash her wrist with the 'knife' but the moment she started walking towards her mother with the 'knife' I thought, idhar bhi twist Shocked, PR apne maa ko maregi to stop her but the CVs saved me from passing out..she indeed intended to slash her wrist which was like a baaye haath ka khel with the 'knife'.

Mujhe lagta hai PR ka skin itna nazuk hai ke butter knife would have worked just fine. LOL

bsingapuryshyams

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Isse kehte hain bad timing. When Manav could have claimed his cancelled license earlier by treating PR, the CVs decided to end his track!! LOL

Really CVs did lot of na-insafi with Manav first he was suppose to play cupid but he didn't and later CVs made his psycharsis (or smth like that in that letter) rather than psychiatrist and when we got a real psycho patient in d show they sent him through a patli gali LOL Not fair at all LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Really CVs did lot of na-insafi with Manav first he was suppose to play cupid but he didn't and later CVs made his psycharsis (or smth like that in that letter) rather than psychiatrist and when we got a real psycho patient in d show they sent him through a patli gali LOL Not fair at all LOLLOLLOL

I know the exact word Embarrassed - it was 'Psychiatris' with no operational degree to do operation LOL

bsingapuryshyams

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

The first and obvious thought that came to my mind was that this lady will slash her wrist with the 'knife' but the moment she started walking towards her mother with the 'knife' I thought, idhar bhi twist Shocked, PR apne maa ko maregi to stop her but the CVs saved me from passing out..she indeed intended to slash her wrist which was like a baaye haath ka khel with the 'knife'.

Mujhe lagta hai PR ka skin itna nazuk hai ke butter knife would have worked just fine. LOL

Kash hame itni jadi PR aur PR Sr se chutkara mil jata LOL
Another weird thing was thr was nobody in hospital corridor as if it has been siege and next weird thing was why was a butter knife kept thr, do doctors in that hospital use butter knives to do operations ShockedLOL

Edited by shyams - 20 July 2012 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Kash hame itni jadi PR aur PR Sr se chutkara mil jata LOL
Another weird thing was thr was nobody in hospital corridor as if it has been siege and next weird thing was why was a butter knife kept thr, do doctors in that hospital use butter knives to do operations ShockedLOL

Blame it on the cameraman LOL. He didnt shoot any body else other than PR and her mom. Rahi baat butter knife ki..to woh bhi cameraman's galti. Dappu had great faith him that he will manage to show a butter knife as a surgical knife by shooting it from a specific angle but our guy goofed up LOL.

I have lost it I think!!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJbsingapuryshyams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index