Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Neelu same here..I thought they will clap for MM shadi and heaved the biggest sigh of relief when they didnt...I really want to join PL where I will be paid for clapping everyday for random reasons ðŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Khushi because they are bringing in actors (female) from other serials. Like Drashti Dhami, Gia, Siddhi etc.. They are all coming as Megha's saheliyan! I always envisioned MM wedding to be simple nothing OTT. 

For me it was always Megha in a simple elegant saree and Mohan in his kurta and jeans when they would get married...chalo jeans nahi but kurta pyjama...yahan to Megha bhi poora make up ki dukaan lag rahi hai..
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi girls...how are you all all set for sangit tonight?

Yaar in yesterday episod e when rids mom was telling everyone knows about wedding I was like what the heck who informed everyone? In their community...in middle of the night they married

And then mom said sab ke samne areee..Kuan tha ma beti aur Mohan aur pandit ke alava...lagata hain mate ko sadma laga hain...

Aur rids to Badi strong lag rahi hain every time saying same word I will handle everything...

Ab lagata hain Buddha tapake gaa aur budhiya ko Bhi tapakaa denge as she is not good actress so could not carry role...and because of that sadma and loneliness rids going to be complete physco...

--khushi-- thumbnail
@Neelu:- same here yaar
last time em & Udhay were talking the same
he wanted it to eb grand celebration, with all the celebs 
and i wanted it to be simple marriage, most probably ghar se 
bhag ke ðŸ˜†

@Manesha:- yumm yumm yumm
i dont like much sweet but third one is looking yummy
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sumiswap

Neelu same here..I thought they will clap for MM shadi and heaved the biggest sigh of relief when they didnt...I really want to join PL where I will be paid for clapping everyday for random reasons ðŸ˜†

Me too. I also wanna join an office where I can loiter around all day looking clueless. From where my house is at a walking distance ðŸ˜†
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hai I had some weird idea to finish this rids track how about

someone going to inform indu that they are lucky that Mohan did not get engaged to rids as she has mental disorder ...and listening that indu will run to Mohan...and there she will see monu ki Shadi...and she wil be shocked...but same time she will see rids there...monu,s truth somehow come out but this time indu ask megha to help her son as he is in trouble becuse of rids...

Lolsss

I am laughing actually on myself for coming up with such a weird prediction 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bsingapury

Hi girls...how are you all all set for sangit tonight?

Yaar in yesterday episod e when rids mom was telling everyone knows about wedding I was like what the heck who informed everyone? In their community...in middle of the night they married

And then mom said sab ke samne areee..Kuan tha ma beti aur Mohan aur pandit ke alava...lagata hain mate ko sadma laga hain...

Aur rids to Badi strong lag rahi hain every time saying same word I will handle everything...

Ab lagata hain Buddha tapake gaa aur budhiya ko Bhi tapakaa denge as she is not good actress so could not carry role...and because of that sadma and loneliness rids going to be complete physco...

Beena, I think Ridz will go to MM's sangeet ceremony, see their happiness and then jealousy will set in. Ridz will want Mohan back for herself. Slowly they might reveal that Ridz has always been mentally unstable or something. 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bsingapury

Hai I had some weird idea to finish this rids track how about

someone going to inform indu that they are lucky that Mohan did not get engaged to rids as she has mental disorder ...and listening that indu will run to Mohan...and there she will see monu ki Shadi...and she wil be shocked...but same time she will see rids there...monu,s truth somehow come out but this time indu ask megha to help her son as he is in trouble becuse of rids...

Lolsss

I am laughing actually on myself for coming up with such a weird prediction 

Indu would happily bali chadao Mohan than letting him marry the woman he loves. Well every argument is now moot considering Mohan is already married to Ridz! 
sumiswap thumbnail
But agar Ridz mentally unstable hogi then the lady has done a good job to portray that ðŸ˜†