Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 54)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Hi everyone Hug

Preparing my MM and MN post for sangeet today, so won't be able to be here today. Just started doing MM's, then afternoon will be MN

Ridz is a definite psycho but what was she doing with that fruit knife? Confused She looked even madder with that knife, angled at her wrist, as if we are all blind and dumb Dead

Maybe her mother has never ever stepped in a kitchen or in the real world even, why or how in the world did her mother got so petrified by that knife in her maniacal daughter's hand?

Hi Fari Hug
Ridz's Mom ko Ridz ne Ullu banaya is what you want to say LOL...phir to one more sign of a Cvs turning her into a vamp in the coming episodes LOL..

Hers was a eyebrow raising act yesterday LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshyams

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hi Fari :-)

Neelu,
It seems as per CVs, they wont get d required drama that way Confused

Edited by shyams - 20 July 2012 at 3:19am
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Bidzie...main likhe ke dungi..Truth will not be revealed by Mohan, but Ridz aisa kuch karegi and sach apne aap bahar aa jayega...Ouch
Yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai LOL Yet I'm excited for all the masti, dhamaal, romance with a tadka of melodrama kyunki life mein drama bhi zaroori hota hai Wink

Accha main seheri karne chalti hoon...kal se Ramadan hai Big smile

NeelimaSJsumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Why cannot Mohan just tell Megha the truth? I am sure there would be a minor setback in their relation but is there anything in this world that love cannot conquer? Why can't he trust Megha enough with this secret? He should tell Ridz that he needs a divorce. He should first finish this relation before he starts another one. What he is doing or going to do is actually considered illegal. I agree his marriage with Ridz is not registered but still in the eyes of the law he is her husband. Her mother and the priest were witnesses to the wedding.

Neelu...because Channel needs drama and this is their drama chruning track...they have clung on to it like this is their last hope to get better TRPsDead..I have stopped thinking about MR marriage logic..like I said sar phodenge phir bhi dikhayi nahi dega logic!!

NeelimaSJ_SilentSoul_

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sumiswap

Bidzie...main likhe ke dungi..Truth will not be revealed by Mohan, but Ridz aisa kuch karegi and sach apne aap bahar aa jayega...Ouch
Yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai LOL Yet I'm excited for all the masti, dhamaal, romance with a tadka of melodrama kyunki life mein drama bhi zaroori hota hai Wink

Accha main seheri karne chalti hoon...kal se Ramadan hai Big smile

Oh happy Ramadan Bidz Smile

Fari tumko bhi...you started fasting too??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshyams_SilentSoul_

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Hi Fari :-)

Neelu,
It seems as per CVs think they wont get d required drama that way Confused
They are cheating viewers of a honest MM wedding with no sword of deceit hanging over it. This has to be the worst thing they've ever shown. 

KeerthiVshyams

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Sumi, yes Ridz turning into an unintentional (mentally sick) vamp is definite now, considering all the hints that the dialogues threw at us.

Neelu, haan I know. That's the statement which holds the major significance in yesterday's episode. Ridz told her mom that to remind her of something, which of course would be her history of self-abuse, can't be anything else, moreover her mother got real terrified, that indicates towards the same, that ridz is definitely mentally ill.

So her mother was in a way right, she was thinking of long term, for both Mohan and her daughter.

But Ridz being mentally sick, hard to deal with such a person, especially for parents, she won't listen to her mother, result will be emotional and mental torturing of not only Mohan but also Megha, after their marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshyams_SilentSoul_

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Ok one more question or rather poll on PR and her mom
Who is d bigger chatter box (PR or her mom) here who told d entire khandaan overnight abt MR wedding ? LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index