Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 31)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I still don't know how long CV's plan to keep Ridz around. I rest my hopes on the fact that none of the irritating characters have stayed for more than a few weeks. Prateik/Rashmi/Manav all of the were dealt with quickly. I hope CV's maintain the same for MR track too. What worries me is how long has this Prinal chick been contracted for? During Manav's time it was clearly mentioned that he was coming for 30 episodes. Here they haven't mentioned a thing.

Prinal as per them is their TRP generating trump card. Jo kaam Megha, Mohan, Manav, Rashmi nahi kar paaye woh Prinal karegi is what they think!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by sitamma1

i rang up my advocate BIL and checked with him just now..and told him everything..he thought i was calling to ask about a patient...he was mad that I woke him up from his sleep when he realized that I had called to clarify about the characters in a TV show.!!!!

Sita join the club. Even I had a lengthy discussion with my sister who happens to be lawyer. I discussed about MR marriage/divorce etc..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVmisty85

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by Fari-

@reshu

yaar Ash can't make a new DP because she went to sleep as she was feeling ill...we shall have to ask bidzie to do for us, if we want a new one

Oh...she's ill?

i PMed her already...  Chal, no prob... will again PM and tell her not to doSmile

chweetumisty85

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Originally posted by armansss

Dont u gys thnk that ridima is alredy mrrd becos frst she said that she knws how it feel when ur dil is broken and nw tdy it just proves what she said

@armansss: i think she was implying to be in luv with Mohan..remember that   in NBT..evrything happens very fast..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

but it is also a factor in mohan's favor..if she can be confirmed to have a psychatric history and it has been concealed deliberately...no need to wait for 6 months also for divorce/annullment to take place..

is tht possible ... gud bt will mohan do dat in accordance wid his character he wnt ... n even if he does ..i dnt think megha will allow him to shy off his marriage lyk dis 
why would megha want mohan to suffer throughout his life by tying him up with a psychotic girl with history of suicidal tendency,and that too not revealed before marriage,and when he was rather forced by them to marry her..If I were in her place...I wont do that ..

chweetumisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by armansss

Dont u gys thnk that ridima is alredy mrrd becos frst she said that she knws how it feel when ur dil is broken and nw tdy it just proves what she said

Married or she was in love... I also doubt the same...but itni jaldi usko mohan se kaise payar hua???
And as you said...6 hrs mein pagal bhi ho gayi LOL

I think yeh pagalpan, Mohan ke hug ka nateeja hai !

Edited by sumiswap - 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm

ankur281misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

i rang up my advocate BIL and checked with him just now..and told him everything..he thought i was calling to ask about a patient...he was mad that I woke him up from his sleep when he realized that I had called to clarify about the characters in a TV show.!!!!

Sita join the club. Even I had a lengthy discussion with my sister who happens to be lawyer. I discussed about MR marriage/divorce etc..LOL
what does she say??

chweetumisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

but it is also a factor in mohan's favor..if she can be confirmed to have a psychatric history and it has been concealed deliberately...no need to wait for 6 months also for divorce/annullment to take place..

Exactly sita... I was saying the same... if a person is mentally unstable then divorce/annulment can happen immediately.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index