Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 28)

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
wow of all the stupid acts mohan has done till now this is the most stupid as in his bevdagiri he has gone and allegedly married a psychopath and why do i see a some weird twist and escape route for mohan   in this psycho side of rondi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

I am sure rondy's mother will try again and again to reveal the truth about Rondy and Mohan marriage to everyone..And Rondy may again and again threaten to harm herself..what if she really manages to do something..and is hospitalized or something... Mohan will definitely come to know about it..And do you think Rondy's parents will tell Mohan about her suicidal tendency?I dont think so...Mohan will be made to feel that Rondy has committed such a thing only because she lost him..Bechara Mohan,as per his character,he will be guilt ridden and wont even be able to have a moment's peace and happiness..and it will affect MM,MN ,MA relationship adversely also... because he is not his usual self...may be that is when Megha will come to know..and then god alone knows what will happen.

sitaji...her expressions are clearly conveying ki...she is not a normal girl...n I just remembered her mother's dialogue ki..agar hair pin b khojathi hai..tho sara ghar ko sar pe utalethi hai...that was not a sign of normal hman being..but i think..monu will witness her madness...n come to know..ki she is mentally imbalanced ...n try to get rid of her..Confused

-lightinfested-misty85

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Rondee is the biggest trump card for the CVs for bringing in twists into the show

-lightinfested-misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Sita mujhey bhi yahi darr lag raha hai, a psychotic patient is in no way very easy to handle and that too for a newly wedded couple like MM...buhat complex situation hou jaye gii

@Neelu

oh yaar, tumhey pata tha rule tou hubbies ki baat kartey waqt bata deti :O we wouldn't have gone on chatting :O that's so bad for us, sorry I didn't know such a rule exists, never read them that's why :(
i also did not know at all..otherwise could have been more careful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by sitamma1

but it is also a factor in mohan's favor..if she can be confirmed to have a psychatric history and it has been concealed deliberately...no need to wait for 6 months also for divorce/annullment to take place..

Achcha..to phir please jaldi se Rondi ko Mohan par barsado Cvs..and he will get a divorce/annullment ASAP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

@Kiran

yaar knifes aur woh bhi surgical, aise hee nahi padey huye hotey Hospital mein..they are kept under lock and key or OTs..not like that lying around..

chweetumisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Fari - It really didn't occur to me that we shouldn't be chatting this way even though I know the rules. But a few days back I did think that soon we might get a warning but forgot all about it. 

In fact if I am not mistake Mamta had warned us also several times.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 19 July 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVchweetumisty85

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Nahi Reshu itna serious bhi nahi hain. I think all FIvr will say is that we keep our discussions to NBT and its characters. We don't chat about personal stuff.

achcha... itna hi...

Toh theek hainSmile

@Mamta, toh u will ask bidz for dp?

ash ko na keh doon?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-chweetuNeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index