Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 27)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by --khushi--

ur dp???
isn't it tooo big for dp?
siggy ke liye theek hai

sirf mera dp nahin... sangeet ke din MMT mates ka uniform hain...

Mamta ne bhi yahi kahaa... i'll pm ur answer to ash...

voh kuch aur banaa legi...

DP ke liye we should ask Bidzie... woh MM ke DP achche se bana legi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by sitamma1

I am sure rondy's mother will try again and again to reveal the truth about Rondy and Mohan marriage to everyone..And Rondy may again and again threaten to harm herself..what if she really manages to do something..and is hospitalized or something... Mohan will definitely come to know about it..And do you think Rondy's parents will tell Mohan about her suicidal tendency?I dont think so...Mohan will be made to feel that Rondy has committed such a thing only because she lost him..Bechara Mohan,as per his character,he will be guilt ridden and wont even be able to have a moment's peace and happiness..and it will affect MM,MN ,MA relationship adversely also... because he is not his usual self...may be that is when Megha will come to know..and then god alone knows what will happen.

Sita I thought so too...I thought that Sapna will pounce on Monu the moment her daughter cuts her wrist!!!

Infact I thought that in today's epi, Rondi will cut her wrist and hence MM shadi will be revelation free!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-chweetumisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Sita mujhey bhi yahi darr lag raha hai, a psychotic patient is in no way very easy to handle and that too for a newly wedded couple like MM...buhat complex situation hou jaye gii

@Neelu

oh yaar, tumhey pata tha rule tou hubbies ki baat kartey waqt bata deti :O we wouldn't have gone on chatting :O that's so bad for us, sorry I didn't know such a rule exists, never read them that's why :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-chweetuNeelimaSJmisty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by sitamma1

Originally posted by krazzybeam

Originally posted by sumiswap

Sita telll pleaseee

Subha..even I wanted Ved to be present near the fountain...khair main to alag reason ke liye woh scene enjoy kar rahi thi...aaj Mohan plumber bhi ban gaya megha ke  liye LOL

mohan toh kuch kiye bina hi fauwara shuru hogaya ... n yeh starting megha ne bahshan kyun sunnaya .

@sita di n fari di plss tell me kya hospitals main reception par surgical knife rakhte hai n...n aise reception table khaali hota hai ... n woh knife mujhe jam spread karne waala kyun laga ??
it was not a surgical knife..It was a fruit cutting knife,I think..any way not a surgical knife.

bt r knives kept on reception table??????Shocked aise toh kitni sui sids hospital main hi hoge 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetumisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by ankur281

Originally posted by misty85

@ ankur: I guess you are right... perhaps that's why her parents were insisting upon her marriage like this...
@Sita: Yes episode was good.
@all: koi mujhe batao... kya pagalpan prove hone pe divorce ho sakta hai... aur kitni fast ho sakta hai...LOL

yah misty...thats why perhaps first day she said to Mohan...Meri kavi kisise pyar nehi hua...main apni parents ki marji se shaadi karungi...

Iss aparichit ki female version se kaun shaadi karke apni shamat ko bulawa dena chahega...Mohan ko koi batao is upar se Mahan dikhne wali ki sachhai...Stern Smile

Mohan kuch accha karne jaaye toh uska bura hota hai. I think it will prove right here in either way. Even if mohan says the truth and accepts riddhima, tab toh bura phansaLOL. Ab bataya nahi toh, woh morally ethically wrong hai, no excuse for that.

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by misty85

Reshu ne bola woh DP ke liye hai... par mujhe toh siggy ke liye achchi lagi... DP mein kuch thik se dikhai nahi dega...
i PMed ash... and asked her to do another one MamtaSmile

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
but it is also a factor in mohan's favor..if she can be confirmed to have a psychatric history and it has been concealed deliberately...no need to wait for 6 months also for divorce/annullment to take place..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-chweetusumiswapmisty85

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I vl brb. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index