Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 2)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Title bada hi khaufnaak hai. ROFL 

Anyways excited for Sangeet. Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85CrazyGirl.21

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Mohan tries to tell Megha the truth. He doesn't know how to tell her. Megha tells him that when in love it is not necessary that we tell each other every secret in our heart. She says it takes some time. Megha says all I care about is that you love me with your heart and I love you back. She says besides this nothing else matters. Mohan says I have might have made many mistakes in life but I must have done something real good that I got you Embarrassed

Everyone at PL is super happy. They ask for 3 parties from them. Joshi ji says I always felt that your jodi was perfect. Karan says I knew for some days now. Karan says it is the time to celebrate. Mohan says today is sangeet and tomorrow shaadi. Mohan says you are all my family so you have to turn my house into a shaadi ka ghar. 

Ridz mom scolds her for returning the MS. Ridz says the favour he did for us is huge. He doesn't know me and neither do I know him. Ridz says father is happy and peaceful because of Mohan and that is all I expect out of Mohan. Ridz's mom says but what will we tell the society and our relatives. When they question us what will we say? Ridz wipes off the sindoor from her forehead and says there is no need to say anything to anyone I will handle everything. 

Nanhi & Mohan supervising the decorations. Nanhi says now if this fountain starts working it would superb. Nanhi says after Papa died it has never worked. Mohan says why haven't you called a plumber? Nanhi says Dadaji didn't want anyone from outside to touch it. Mohan says should I repair it. Nanhi says yes of course and gives Mohan some tools. Megha running after Addu. Addu refuses to wear new clothes and participate in the sangeet. The fountain starts working. Megha surprised and happy. Mohan looks totally pleased with himself Embarrassed (NBT song playing in BG)

Addu sulking in the room. Megha scolds him for being rude. Megha says loves you as much as he loves me and Nanhi. Addu says he pulls my ears. Megha says let me see who pulls your ears. She says I will love you more than everyone. Addu agrees to dress up and come for the sangeet. 

Ridz's mom still adamant on speaking to Mohan an dmaking him understand. Ridz says today is his sangeet and tomorrow is wedding. Her mom is shocked and says how can he do this? I will go and tell this to everyone. Ridz says when I don't have a problem why do you have a problem? Ridz's mom says don;t teach me you are too young to understand and she walks away. Ridz picks up a surgical knife(butter knifeLOL) and threatens her mother that she'll kill herself if she doesn't listen to her. Ridz says you know how easy it is for me to do it. She asks her mom to go. Ridz says you don't want to save my future now?  Her mother takes the knife away. Her mother says you are gonna regret this decision forever. When you'll see Mohan living a happy life with his wife then you'll understand. Ridz says I will do anything for Mohan's happiness. Ridz's mother asks her to change her mind. Ridz says I will prove it. She says I will go to his sangeet and prove that I truly am happy for him.

Precap: Sangeet promo with all Colors' actors(female)  dancing. BG voice says saat suro se saje ga Megha aur Mohan ka sangeet.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 19 July 2012 at 11:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fnatic-srk-KeerthiV-Khush-Nanhi_AngelHit.It.Miss_SilentSoul_CrazyGirl.21-Swetha-

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hahaha... Raaazzz!!! Shocked

Lagta to nahi ki sangeet me kuch hoga... may be after sangeet but before marriage!!!!

Megha with that bindi was looking so beautiful!!! And Kal ke epi mein again MM ke scene ne wo magic kar diya ki I am back with full enthu. Ab to jo hoga dekha jaayega.

Renu ka war khaali gaya kya??? But after Megha asked Mohan to convince his mother, I am confused if this would be done before sangeet or after sangeet...before marriage or after marriage???

Guru said aaj sangeet aur kal shaadi??? and that idiot Tanu was also peetig the dhol ki kal meri chachi ki shadi hai.

Seems they are running too fast with this marriage... I am ok with that... I always wanted that to happen ASAP. There are many on this forum who said to me.."we want romantic track and I had said ki kahin Manav ki tarah koi aur na aa jaaye is liye romance shadi ke baad dikha dena" and see aa gayi na Ridz..!!! Khair ab Ridz ne to marna hi hai dobara... kam se kam inki shadi ke baad aaye to dekha jaayega.

In the last scene of wednesday epi when Nanhi said "aapne to kaha tha aap mere sath spiderman ko milne aa rahi hain" and Megha blushed... it was awesome yaar.

Now after all the Ridz track non-sense, I would want that even if Ridz appear again, it should not be a lengthy track again...and Ridz should leave peacefully rather than all that hungama.

I wouldn't want Megha, the widow, to lose all the happiness that she would have got by the time. Its illogical to show that the life for this woman gets back to square one. Give her a chance to retain this happiness in second innings.

I am still banking on what Sonal messaged me - "once MM are married and in love... nothing is going to ruin their happiness". I hope they show immense understanding between Megha and Mohan after marriage so that this Ridz is not able to create problems...

-srk-swavai2

-srk- Groupbie
-srk-
-srk-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Please add me to mmt...plz plz...

Aise khatarnaak title mujhe achche lagte hain...horror...suspense...thriller...z Ouch
chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Wah wah kya title hai mamtha...Big smileBig smile..apt for d situation...humein poori tarah khush hone nahin de rahe hai na...Confusedaaj tho ridz ki mamma kuch karegi...Confused..n indu mathey ko b monu yaad agaya ha...woh b tapak padegi kya...aaj..Unhappy

-srk-misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

manesha76-Swetha-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
mamta tere title se aaj ka epi nbt ka kum n cid ka jyaada hai aise lag raha hai LOL

chalo lets see aaj kya hota hai ... nice title Smile

swavai2misty85

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
ahem ahem kya title hai ...

guys i posted my spoofs ... jakar dekhlo pleeej and haan btana kaise hai!! .. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index