Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? (Page 15)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I feel wedding won't be cancelled... sonal said that wedding will happen... but PH ki history ko dekh ke lagta hai... bade wale bomb futenge...LOL
Don't like this bigamy waala track. Megha's marriage with Mohan won't be considered legal Dead Such an insult!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV-lightinfested-chweetumisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

yaar ridz ki kal ki shaqal ... n aaj ki mila ke toh woh paagal hi lag rahi thi .yaad hai uska thobda jab ussne monu ke  ghar main entry maari n aaj toh main darr gayi ...yeh 6hrs main monu dewaani kaise ho gayi 

Ise kehte hain tatkal seva... pheli nazar mein payar hua... 6 ghante mein pagal hogayi...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-chweetu

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

did any one notice what rondy told her mother?? she told her mother after threatening to slash her wrist..tume malum hai na muche eh sab karne ke liye bahuth aasan hai..  I am sure she must have made some attempts to take her life in the past.

Oh! She said thatShocked. Then definitely she has some history behind her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJchweetu

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I am little confused on what path CV's are going to tread on. Will MM shaadi happen without MR truth coming out? OR will they reveal MR truth, wedding gets cancelled and then Mohan divorces Ridz and wins Megha back.

I feel wedding won't be cancelled... sonal said that wedding will happen... but PH ki history ko dekh ke lagta hai... bade wale bomb futenge...LOL
I also agree with mamta..i feel the truth will come out after marriage only...and after seeing megha's behavior today I feel megha will be the one who will support mohan to tide over this critical period.

knraji-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

did any one notice what rondy told her mother?? she told her mother after threatening to slash her wrist..tume malum hai na muche eh sab karne ke liye bahuth aasan hai..  I am sure she must have made some attempts to take her life in the past.

She is a psycho and it is none other than her who will be the real vamp of the show. All our analysis and predictions should be crumpled and thrown away into the bin..Cvs always come out with a googly. We kept thinking if it would be Indu or Sapna but I think it will be Rondi!!!Ouch

-lightinfested-suj01misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Now i am 200% sure ki mm ki shadi hogi or fir is ridz per mohan ko hasil karne ka junun swar ho jayega. Iska pagalpan monu ko bhut mehnga parne wala hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Guys, Monu-Rondhima marriage happened The previous night, Not even 24 hrs is over, How come Rondhima's Mom inform all her relatives about Monu-rondhima wedding?? Did she air a video of MR marriage in rangeela? :D
ROFL

LMAO Udhay!!!! Rangeela would happily broadcast such stuff.

KeerthiV-lightinfested-chweetumisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Oh! She said thatShocked. Then definitely she has some history behind her.
did you not notice??

-lightinfested-chweetumisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index