Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Thu:MM Sangeet ki hulchal mein raaz ki dastak? - Page 30

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-sumiswap

Actually I was having so much fun πŸ˜­..chalo we will not talk personal stuff.

Waise aaj ka PL scene bhi cute tha..Joshiji sharma ke nahi bol paaye ke MM look good together..πŸ˜†

@sumi-Joshi ji ko pan deke chup kara diya hoga SS ne...

kaha hoga yeh chaba aur jidhar man chahe thukna...kuchh dino tak Mr. Vyas nehi ane wali..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Susheta

Umm guys did u read my spoof songs. I posted.

i'll read now sush😊

aaj ka epi nahin dekha meine... isliye discuss karne ke liye kuch hain nahinπŸ˜†

@Neelu, oh ho... voh pic ash ne banaaya tha... lekin mamta and khushi told tht thts gud for siggie... not dp...

Biz is doing?πŸ˜•  

@Mamta, sorry to ask u again... Biz is doing dp already ?  or we have to ask her?

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ankur281

@sumi-Joshi ji ko pan deke chup kara diya hoga SS ne...

kaha hoga yeh chaba aur jidhar man chahe thukna...kuchh dino tak Mr. Vyas nehi ane wali..πŸ˜†

She will be back as Mrs. Bhatnagar now to lecture Joshiji on hygiene and cleanliness.
--khushi-- thumbnail
@ALL:- chalo guys me leaving
my eyes r hurting
will edit title tomorrow and i just hope nobody will comment there
byeee alll
sweet dreamsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
cutesush1 thumbnail
vry nyc title πŸ‘πŸΌ

it seems 4rm 2dayz episode actly koi raaz ki dastak hone vali h kal sangeet me...πŸ˜•
d way riddhima gav d xpressionsπŸ˜†

i hope ol gets well soon...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj aakh khulne mein der ho gayi πŸ˜” Chalo guys, episode dekhke aati hoon! 😳
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manic-depressive psychosis a complex mental illness that manifests itself in its two polar characteristics of the psychopathic states: mania and depression. Usually the patient is periodically attacked by only one of the affective states, and between them a patient is in a state of intermissions or interphase.
The symptoms of manic-depressive psychosis of a manic type include unmotivated patients elevated mood, enhanced his motor and speech activity..speech overflow, joke, laugh, take up a lot of things, but because of the inability to concentrate,complete lack of critical thinking.
Depressed form of the disease manifests a different set of attributes. A patient with symptoms of manic-depressive psychosis, the second type of apathetic, indifferent to everything. The faces of these patients continued a mournful expression, their speech is quiet, without emotion, movement slowed. also includes thoughts of suicide. The world seems uninteresting to the patient, life is pointless, so he tries to do away with it and shows a maximum at the same ingenuity in deceiving others. At the physical level, the symptoms of manic-depressive psychosis manifest feeling of heaviness in chest and breathing problems.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NeelimaSJ

Guys I am sorry but I have to absolutely leave. Have to get up in like 5 hours. Can I res tomorrow? If that is ok? 

Bye Neelu...good night!! 5 hours bahot kam sleep duration hain πŸ˜’
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
have to leave now...khushi leave it underconstruction till tomorow morning...I can't wait anymore..gotta get back to work...i'll reserve my 7th spot tonight IF Kiran and everyone else finishes Reserving by then

bye everyone..good night *hugs*