Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --khushi--

hiii all

@Mamta:- thaks for teh code dear
and one more thing i got a pm from Reshu too, a pic ...
uss pic ka kya karna hai????

Reshu ne bola woh DP ke liye hai... par mujhe toh siggy ke liye achchi lagi... DP mein kuch thik se dikhai nahi dega...
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Kya kya na banaa tere pyaar meπŸ˜†, plumber kya jhoota bhi bangaya truth hide karke. 

Yaar jaane de abhi dont remind me abt THE truth...
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fari-

lol ajj tou pakka Rondi sab ke NIGHTMARES mein aaney wali hai  :))

Fari i also took d pictures of her from 17th july epi...Gosh she was very scary in d hug scene.....nahin mere dreams mein nahin ayegi...devils are prohibited from entering into my sapna...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

mohan toh kuch kiye bina hi fauwara shuru hogaya ... n yeh starting megha ne bahshan kyun sunnaya .

@sita di n fari di plss tell me kya hospitals main reception par surgical knife rakhte hai n...n aise reception table khaali hota hai ... n woh knife mujhe jam spread karne waala kyun laga ??

it was not a surgical knife..It was a fruit cutting knife,I think..any way not a surgical knife.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suj01

The new Rondi's character doesn't seem to end now and probably thats the reason they changed the earlier female who was essaying the role of Rondi

Yes she seemed too young and also she can't be turned into Vamp, if neededπŸ˜†. So they changed her. 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma1

I am sure rondy's mother will try again and again to reveal the truth about Rondy and Mohan marriage to everyone..And Rondy may again and again threaten to harm herself..what if she really manages to do something..and is hospitalized or something... Mohan will definitely come to know about it..And do you think Rondy's parents will tell Mohan about her suicidal tendency?I dont think so...Mohan will be made to feel that Rondy has committed such a thing only because she lost him..Bechara Mohan,as per his character,he will be guilt ridden and wont even be able to have a moment's peace and happiness..and it will affect MM,MN ,MA relationship adversely also... because he is not his usual self...may be that is when Megha will come to know..and then god alone knows what will happen.

I feared the same but I am resting my hopes on the fact that they'll try to give Ridz an early exit. If they wanted to prolong her role they would've gotten a better actor for the same. 
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Yeh kya 

warning milne ke baad kyaa hoga?😲

ban karenge humein?😲

Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 11 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar is ridz ke baap ne apni defective beti humare monu ko chipka di. Now mujhe dekhna hai ki indu mata kya karti hai ye jaan kar ki unke monu ki shadi ek pagal ladki se karwa di.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Yeah Sumi chatting is not allowed. It is supposed to be discussion on the show and its characters. 

Ohkay πŸ˜­
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma1

I am sure rondy's mother will try again and again to reveal the truth about Rondy and Mohan marriage to everyone..And Rondy may again and again threaten to harm herself..what if she really manages to do something..and is hospitalized or something... Mohan will definitely come to know about it..And do you think Rondy's parents will tell Mohan about her suicidal tendency?I dont think so...Mohan will be made to feel that Rondy has committed such a thing only because she lost him..Bechara Mohan,as per his character,he will be guilt ridden and wont even be able to have a moment's peace and happiness..and it will affect MM,MN ,MA relationship adversely also... because he is not his usual self...may be that is when Megha will come to know..and then god alone knows what will happen.

drama will happen ...u kno shit happens πŸ˜†