India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Ragini's Wardrobe.

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Ragini sure does look beautiful with all those amazing dresses. It's like watching that show with another inkling feeling inside as to what dress would she be carrying off this day! The show definitely made a right choice in picking up a decent host(female) this season. The designer has done a really good job with her. 

Sorry for being random but I thought she deserved to be appreciated.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girlzanish_kmissmalikaasenaTacker_Holic_Procrastinatort_areebTani91Siddhi_

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

who should be appreciated? Ragini or her dress or designer or channels(for spending money on nice dress)

Ragini. Her dress. Her designer. The channel spending money on her nice dresses. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorpakharaTani91-Kash-Siddhi_

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that someone pointed this out!
Everytime we see Remo, there is a sign that says his wardrobe is done by some Troy Costa. Who does Ragini's wardrobe? Her dresses so far have been dazzling!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BuL BuL_ProcrastinatorR1U2K3Siddhi_

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

I am so glad that someone pointed this out!
Everytime we see Remo, there is a sign that says his wardrobe is done by some Troy Costa. Who does Ragini's wardrobe? Her dresses so far have been dazzling!

Yeah! And even Madhuri's designer seems to be some anonymous person. I mean, either I've missed out on the names, or they've never been displayed. But whatever it is, the clothes are fantastic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorTacker_Holic

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Guys, I found this article about Mad's designer, hope this is helpful if you were wondering about her designer/stylist:

By Hindustan Times

If Madhuri Dixit has made a bigger impact than the contestants of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa (JDJ) 5, the credit for this goes to her secretary Rikku Nath's daughter, Shaina, who is now the actor's personal stylist. The actor was wearing a black gown in Sunday's episode of the dance show and seemed to
show a more western sensibility than ever before.

So are saris and salwar kameezes out for her now? "You will see a mix of everything, whether it's Western gowns, anarkalis or fusion outfits," says Madhuri. "We aren't concentrating on one style, but will have cleaner cuts and light embroidery. I will, however, experiment with bright colours," she adds.

But she can't do it without Shaina, she says. "Today, a stylist is a must. They give you a variety of options. Fashion is Shaina's passion," says the actor. Shaina works closely with three designers, Anju Modi, Varun Bahl and Gaurav Gupta for Madhuri's look in JDJ. She first styled Madhuri for an advertisement and later for the channel Life Ok, where the actor played the sutradhar (narrator) who introduced all the shows.

"I work on the smallest detail," says the stylist. "I haven't picked up stuff from the rack. I am working with the designers to create clothes from scratch. We might come out with a line of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa clothes after the show. Of course, Madhuriji has an excellent figure and can carry off anything." Shaina also believes that after JDJ, Madhuri will be seen in a different light. "They will see her in outfits she has never worn before."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3_ProcrastinatorTacker_Holic

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
i love her dress Embarrassed and she look more pretty when she wear themEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

R1U2K3_ProcrastinatorTacker_Holic

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Ragini does look beautiful, wonderful wardrobe

I am glad Madhuri too has personal stylist as her dresses are beautiful too.. during her heroine days her sense of dress was horrible..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BuL BuL_ProcrastinatorTacker_HolicR1U2K3Siddhi_desicrowdTani91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index