India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 in doldrums!? (Page 3)

varshasubramani Senior Member
varshasubramani
varshasubramani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Agreed to the highest point!! May it be a SwaRonian or a KriYaanshnian we all are getting DENIAL!! We have made Palki what she is today!! I would say that even if we dont want to HATE Vrinda like seriously Vrinda is DAMN SWEET we are FORCED to hate her!! D3 has lost its CHARM!!  And I'll put the BLAME on Palki manh she knows she is at FAULT then why is she not reaching to us!! Is she soo IRRESPONSIBLE that she cant get to us!! We need JUSTICE for us!! We have done soo much for D3!! Made pages on FB and what did we get in result?? DENIAL!! Thanks a lot Palki for DISAPPOINTING us once again!! Bang On!! Heartiest Congratulations to Palki and the CVs Big smile

And you know what I am not shocked and you know why because you did the same thing in DMG..

Yaar galti kari hai toh learn to admit!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

WHAT  have they turned D3 into ?

Before the forum used to be FILLED with posts full of praises for the execution of a scene , analysing the psyche behind the characters actions and the philosophical symbolism of the scene , how brilliant the dance sequence turned out to be etc etc ... but now all we do is crib , bitch and whine. WHY ? Cuz the aforementioned is no longer applicable thanks to the ENTIRE plot being turned into a ridiculous caricature of what it used to be and no longer makes any sense to a mature audience .. JUST to accommodate the whims and fancies of the ultimate persona non grata that I do not care to name. And ofcourse her Soulmate, the self-proclaimed King of Loserville , Shivam.

Disappointed and DISGUSTED .

@ Blue- Rafz, specially for dese lines- Clap Clap
The forum has metamorphosed into a place of utter disgrace. The sheer brilliance of TanHa goes royally wasted. The entire screen space is devoted to an antagonist whose intentions are as clear as mist and a pitiable lady who roams around St. Louis wid a tag of BABYSITTERS DEMANDED.
Huh, can't believe I transferred my classes in the morning shift just to watch dis show.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_LamheChurake

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Well i have nothing new to add what the rest are saying. Or you may say i have no more energy left to crib and complain. Unless the production house come up with the answers why the hell are SwaRon who are always ignored and butchered everything would be futile. Unless they give us a solid reason for the monsoon special treachery i am away from the show.

I wud only say- Its better to expect some pessimism coming along our way. We all cribbed, complained n cried wen they telecasted that so-called special episode.
But, all we got is sheer disappointment.. I m tired of waiting. Patience has its limits.
God bless TanHa for setting new standards for the Indian Television n Palki can do hell with D3 now.

_bellaSwan_

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
agree woth u gyz ab to inka zagda na karvaye to ahcha he & dono ko ladte dekhke na serl dekne ka mood ho nai ata...
hope agle week tk sab achchha bana de ...
wish onlu dis thing osske alava or kuch nao ho skta

Ardour.

KR_anki_ArSha IF-Rockerz
KR_anki_ArSha
KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
awesome post nikita...
agree with you...
just lose hope from cvs and D3...dont want to say more...

Ardour.

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I am hating how they are showing SwaRon...Swayam the lover boy is totally lost, he is behaving like a typical real life BF since a long time now...taking Sharon almost for granted. 

Swayam considers Sharon his prized possession and they have shown him doing nothing to make Sharon fall in love with him as he said he will. Sharon is shown taking so much initiative. All of sudden they are showing so many misunderstandings between SwaRon...they are a couple but they stand with one arm distance and no pyaar wale look looks, no romance at all and i totally believe this is all done so that they have more save screen space for TaRey. Well to be honest this is no way to make people like TaRey. Taani is dumb and such a sissy and kria was such a head strong character...they made Rey fall for kria Thumbs Up and now they are showing rey fall for Taani Thumbs Down I seriously pity Rey. 

SwaRon is ruined only bcz of Taani..and to be honest i dnt feel like hitting chaska meter fr D3, dnt feel like contributing to TRP's at all which is y i am watching episodes on YT and that too when i feel like..no urge of tuning to Channel V at 7pm. Its lame and sad that ShaReYam is butchered bcz of taani. TanHa were the reason i was still dealing with this crap but now i seriously wish D3 goes off air...palki deserves this for playing with our emotions. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 19 July 2012 at 8:34am

Ardour.Tanuka_TanHa

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

I am hating how they are showing SwaRon...Swayam the lover boy is totally lost, he is behaving like a typical real life BF since a long time now...taking Sharon almost for granted. 

Swayam considers Sharon his prized possession and they have shown him doing nothing to make Sharon fall in love with him as he said he will. Sharon is shown taking so much initiative. All of sudden they are showing so many misunderstandings between SwaRon...they are a couple but they stand with one arm distance and no pyaar wale look looks, no romance at all and i totally believe this is all done so that they have more save screen space for TaRey. Well to be honest this is no way to make people like TaRey. Taani is dumb and such a sissy and kria was such a head strong character...they made Rey fall for kria Thumbs Up and now they are showing rey fall for Taani Thumbs Down I seriously pity Rey. 

SwaRon is ruined only bcz of Taani..and to be honest i dnt feel like hitting chaska meter fr D3, dnt feel like contributing to TRP's at all which is y i am watching episodes on YT and that too when i feel like..no urge of tuning to Channel V at 7pm. Its lame and sad that ShaReYam is butchered bcz of taani. TanHa were the reason i was still dealing with this crap but now i seriously wish D3 goes off air...palki deserves this for playing with our emotions. 

Hey amrita do you seriously think they care? na never if they had an ounce of decency for  fans who stood by them they would never do this. I was again watching the interview on rangmanch tv and palki is taking this as a challange that tannis character has to sold out to the fans of d3. This track could be with such potential with all shareyam working together to bring out the culprit. All are in their own world especially swaya. Yeah I agree swayam is taking sharon for granted and I want to old sharon back. The whole track has got so much potential but nahi theylike to  butcher the whole cast. Nilesh and vicky doesnt have any screenspace. They way swayam is treating sharon sucks. They will never ever hear us. Palki doesnt care about anything only tanni.Ouch

Ardour.AmRiTa_S

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Well said Nikita. And I really don't know what to say. I'm just tired of cribbing, tired of hoping, tired of watching this show.! I really find it hard to digest sometimes that this is the same show that we used love with all our hearts. And look what it has turned into now?! Just because a certain looser newbie entered the show Palki has just come up with a conclusion that she is the new sensation of D3 and D3 solely resides on her fandom. Well, all I've got to say is Palki can keep her thoughts to herself, I don't give damn anymore. It's just a matter of days before my patience for this crap wears off.

But you know, what hurts the moat is too see SwaRon, by far the most beautiful concept tht Indian Television has even come up with, are going down the drains just because of the ignorance of, as Rafi Di calls her, Hairband aunty.

And I pity TanHa. I really wish they just get off of this show and go get some new and better projects. It'll do them good that D3 can no more reap for them.

Ardour.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index