India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 in doldrums!? (Page 2)

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking, I'm done cribbing about SwaRon and how the CVs have butchered them and still are butchering them !!!

The KriYansh fans have already left and let me tell you the SwaRon fans are hanging on by a thread...I already know a certain die hard SwaRon fans who used to sit on IF and analyse every scene who have quit D3 after realising that our pleas about bringing back intensity and depth in the SwaRon tracks have gone unnoticed by the CVs !!!

I'm watching D3 right now out of habit and truthfully, I'm numb right now !!! I can't react to SwaRon any more...GOOD or BAD !!! I've thrown depth out of the window and have settled for just watching SwaRon happy cause I feel like SwaRon's fights also doesn't have depth any more !!! In fact, I'm sure their fight will be resolved soon to dedicate maximum screen space to the CVs new favourite, TaRey !!

I'm sick and tired of shouting about the old SwaRon and having that back !!! I'm just counting the days till the GOD decides to show some mercy on me and just end my obsession for SwaRon once and for all !!! I run the freaking SwaRon AT and I feel like quitting. Even people like Rafi who was there from the very beginning have had enough !!! We're done promoting SwaRon / TanHa...what's the point when they aren't even the SwaRon we knew ??

The CVs can do what the want and judging by the silence of SwaRon fans lately on IF, I hope the CVs get the hint that we have given up and can't go through this torment any more !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron4eva_Sabzsreya19royArdour.meeryy_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaPhantasm

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Exactly Surbhi, pata nahi mera Swaron obsession kab over hoga. They r taking tolls on our patience now.
We have been tolerating since beginning. Sneha was sidelined, misleading promos aaye, our anguist has crossed all d barriers.
Can't dey give us Swaron in a proper frame???
Ek Taani ko justify karne ke liy dey messed up wid all d others.
Bye sweetie, hv to sleep. Will catch up to u later.

Pheww...dun noe ab kab hum swaron se connect kr paynge...Ouch
and cv's always use swaron for gaining trp's...nd dis is bad! hell bad..!
khair..watever..kuch bolne ka faayda nae h toh its gud to say quiet!
aur uss nayi ladki ki toh baat hi mat kro..Dead
SHOW MEI LENE SE PEHLE EK LOOK TEST NHI KIYA THA KYA???? ShockedShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhikArdour._bellaSwan_

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Niki honey, excellent post! Totally agree.
Comparing the golden days that D3 [and its fans] have seen, with the current depressant... its sad, really sad. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royArdour._bellaSwan_surbhimathurLamheChurake

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Honestly speaking, I'm done cribbing about SwaRon and how the CVs have butchered them and still are butchering them !!!

The KriYansh fans have already left and let me tell you the SwaRon fans are hanging on by a thread...I already know a certain die hard SwaRon fans who used to sit on IF and analyse every scene who have quit D3 after realising that our pleas about bringing back intensity and depth in the SwaRon tracks have gone unnoticed by the CVs !!!

I'm watching D3 right now out of habit and truthfully, I'm numb right now !!! I can't react to SwaRon any more...GOOD or BAD !!! I've thrown depth out of the window and have settled for just watching SwaRon happy cause I feel like SwaRon's fights also doesn't have depth any more !!! In fact, I'm sure their fight will be resolved soon to dedicate maximum screen space to the CVs new favourite, TaRey !!

I'm sick and tired of shouting about the old SwaRon and having that back !!! I'm just counting the days till the GOD decides to show some mercy on me and just end my obsession for SwaRon once and for all !!! I run the freaking SwaRon AT and I feel like quitting. Even people like Rafi who was there from the very beginning have had enough !!! We're done promoting SwaRon / TanHa...what's the point when they aren't even the SwaRon we knew ??

The CVs can do what the want and judging by the silence of SwaRon fans lately on IF, I hope the CVs get the hint that we have given up and can't go through this torment any more !!!
Clap
Abi, can't agree more to u. SwaRon was a sensation, a story which sent shivers down our spine.
I started watching D3 just bcoz of ArSha but soon I realised dat KR was another one of those cassinova mingles wid a headstrong girl type love story.
SwaRon were epic. The sheer magnificence of the plot, be it the intensity, the charm or elegance used to dwell us to an another world of dreams. But, sarcastically enough, the saga which was phenomenal has been slaughtered so cruelly by the creatives.
Sometimes I wonder, are they the same bunch of people who made us believe that our television was the most priceless commodity wen the clock stroked 7.
Its intolerable Abi n trust me, I don't have the guts to bear the TaaRey torture anymore.Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhiksreya19roymeeryy_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaABBY92

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meery.

Niki honey, excellent post! Totally agree.
Comparing the golden days that D3 [and its fans] have seen, with the current depressant... its sad, really sad. 

Meera di, u replying on my thread, pinch me, am I dreaming?
 Thanks for maneuvering from ur busy schedule and replying to my  post.
Well said di, D3 has been synonymous to desolation, despair n dilemma now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryy_bellaSwan_

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
WHAT  have they turned D3 into ?

Before the forum used to be FILLED with posts full of praises for the execution of a scene , analysing the psyche behind the characters actions and the philosophical symbolism of the scene , how brilliant the dance sequence turned out to be etc etc ... but now all we do is crib , bitch and whine. WHY ? Cuz the aforementioned is no longer applicable thanks to the ENTIRE plot being turned into a ridiculous caricature of what it used to be and no longer makes any sense to a mature audience .. JUST to accommodate the whims and fancies of the ultimate persona non grata that I do not care to name. And ofcourse her Soulmate, the self-proclaimed King of Loserville , Shivam.

Disappointed and DISGUSTED .

Edited by SwaRon911 - 19 July 2012 at 3:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royArdour._bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHasurbhimathur-Insight-ABBY92

-Insight- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour._bellaSwan_

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Well i have nothing new to add what the rest are saying. Or you may say i have no more energy left to crib and complain. Unless the production house come up with the answers why the hell are SwaRon who are always ignored and butchered everything would be futile. Unless they give us a solid reason for the monsoon special treachery i am away from the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royArdour._bellaSwan_ABBY92LamheChurake

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index