Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

D3 in doldrums!? - Page 3

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am hating how they are showing SwaRon...Swayam the lover boy is totally lost, he is behaving like a typical real life BF since a long time now...taking Sharon almost for granted. 

Swayam considers Sharon his prized possession and they have shown him doing nothing to make Sharon fall in love with him as he said he will. Sharon is shown taking so much initiative. All of sudden they are showing so many misunderstandings between SwaRon...they are a couple but they stand with one arm distance and no pyaar wale look looks, no romance at all and i totally believe this is all done so that they have more save screen space for TaRey. Well to be honest this is no way to make people like TaRey. Taani is dumb and such a sissy and kria was such a head strong character...they made Rey fall for kria πŸ‘πŸΌ and now they are showing rey fall for Taani πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I seriously pity Rey. 

SwaRon is ruined only bcz of Taani..and to be honest i dnt feel like hitting chaska meter fr D3, dnt feel like contributing to TRP's at all which is y i am watching episodes on YT and that too when i feel like..no urge of tuning to Channel V at 7pm. Its lame and sad that ShaReYam is butchered bcz of taani. TanHa were the reason i was still dealing with this crap but now i seriously wish D3 goes off air...palki deserves this for playing with our emotions. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

I am hating how they are showing SwaRon...Swayam the lover boy is totally lost, he is behaving like a typical real life BF since a long time now...taking Sharon almost for granted. 

Swayam considers Sharon his prized possession and they have shown him doing nothing to make Sharon fall in love with him as he said he will. Sharon is shown taking so much initiative. All of sudden they are showing so many misunderstandings between SwaRon...they are a couple but they stand with one arm distance and no pyaar wale look looks, no romance at all and i totally believe this is all done so that they have more save screen space for TaRey. Well to be honest this is no way to make people like TaRey. Taani is dumb and such a sissy and kria was such a head strong character...they made Rey fall for kria πŸ‘πŸΌ and now they are showing rey fall for Taani πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I seriously pity Rey. 

SwaRon is ruined only bcz of Taani..and to be honest i dnt feel like hitting chaska meter fr D3, dnt feel like contributing to TRP's at all which is y i am watching episodes on YT and that too when i feel like..no urge of tuning to Channel V at 7pm. Its lame and sad that ShaReYam is butchered bcz of taani. TanHa were the reason i was still dealing with this crap but now i seriously wish D3 goes off air...palki deserves this for playing with our emotions. 

Hey amrita do you seriously think they care? na never if they had an ounce of decency for  fans who stood by them they would never do this. I was again watching the interview on rangmanch tv and palki is taking this as a challange that tannis character has to sold out to the fans of d3. This track could be with such potential with all shareyam working together to bring out the culprit. All are in their own world especially swaya. Yeah I agree swayam is taking sharon for granted and I want to old sharon back. The whole track has got so much potential but nahi theylike to  butcher the whole cast. Nilesh and vicky doesnt have any screenspace. They way swayam is treating sharon sucks. They will never ever hear us. Palki doesnt care about anything only tanni.
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well said Nikita. And I really don't know what to say. I'm just tired of cribbing, tired of hoping, tired of watching this show.! I really find it hard to digest sometimes that this is the same show that we used love with all our hearts. And look what it has turned into now?! Just because a certain looser newbie entered the show Palki has just come up with a conclusion that she is the new sensation of D3 and D3 solely resides on her fandom. Well, all I've got to say is Palki can keep her thoughts to herself, I don't give damn anymore. It's just a matter of days before my patience for this crap wears off.

But you know, what hurts the moat is too see SwaRon, by far the most beautiful concept tht Indian Television has even come up with, are going down the drains just because of the ignorance of, as Rafi Di calls her, Hairband aunty.

And I pity TanHa. I really wish they just get off of this show and go get some new and better projects. It'll do them good that D3 can no more reap for them.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Hey amrita do you seriously think they care? na never if they had an ounce of decency for  fans who stood by them they would never do this. I was again watching the interview on rangmanch tv and palki is taking this as a challange that tannis character has to sold out to the fans of d3. This track could be with such potential with all shareyam working together to bring out the culprit. All are in their own world especially swaya. Yeah I agree swayam is taking sharon for granted and I want to old sharon back. The whole track has got so much potential but nahi theylike to  butcher the whole cast. Nilesh and vicky doesnt have any screenspace. They way swayam is treating sharon sucks. They will never ever hear us. Palki doesnt care about anything only tanni.

I know she does not care but we need to do the same and stop caring...the way Swayam is treating Sharon sucks..well i think they want to show SwaRon break up which is y they are showing all the Misunderstandings nd no romance. They will probably make Sharon break up v soon saying i m unable to match your expectations Swayam. SwaRon break up is on its way fr sure.
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
destinylies96 thumbnail
i am really taken aback by this ruthless n d over acting  of ths stupid characters or shud i say d chee yuk characters " tanni and 
chee-vam " y in this world does these d3 creatives think v wud really lik d tears of tanni n d creepy tactics of chee-vam n y is this stupid taarey really bcumin a such chappe story n out of d blue 1 day rey thinks of tanni for no reason this is so overwhelming
when wud b happy by seeing r favs n d real college fun dey used 2 have miss it badlyπŸ˜•
ps  do sumthing cvs  or u wud have no audience 2 watch this now so vulnerable n predictable episodes of d3😑
LadyStark thumbnail
CVS has turned D3 into some kind of crap ! πŸ€’

I remember the forum used to be full of praises for the episodes, some KR sequence, a SwaRon sequence, dance sequences etc. Now, the forum is filled with complains and all ! KR fans have already left the show and SwaRon fans are on the verge of leaving the show ! Phir denge TRP  TaaRey fans...bhaad mein jaayenge CVS aur bhaad mein jaayega unka show ! I used wanna quit now..the track does not make sense anymore ! πŸ˜‘

sandhyasandy thumbnail
)liked ur post soo much...
i would like to give a description of the charctrs
lets begin with TANI
TANI  : its not true that tani is dumb...cauz she brought the entire story within her grip just by crying crying and crying😭😭...and she is too talented that she made rey fall for her just by crying and ruined evn rey's charecter...her name should be miss crying baby...😭😭😭
coming to REy, he not even imagined any seductive seq with KRIYA whom he loved so much,but after a few days of tani's frndshp he imagined a so called seductive sequence...and CV's are sayng that his character is maturedπŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ kudos to the team...i had never known that maturity brings such a change!!!!!!!! and they are saying he is falling for her (i thnk both are fallng for each othrs physical structures)
and abt SWAYAM :the so called swayam that i loved used to be the one most obsessed abt his girl,cared a lot abt her and loved her sooo much and now he is not even trying to hear her explaination and its like he is waiting to fighting with his gf...and not even missing one chance to do so...😭😭😭 feeling sad for sharon
SHARON: the only character i m lovng now(in the startng i used to hate her)...she is carng so much abt him and i like that so much...she changed so much for him and even he changed but not in a gud way...
i want to say alittle abt VISHAKA
i am really liking the new vishaka since she is the only one showing sum intrst in dance while othrs are busy with TANI.she is the only one missing kriya while her so called bestfrnds remembers her very little( dont thnk they even remember her😭)
remaining all are busy with their own matters as they are shoen very less
NOW THE WHOLE SHOW REVOLVES AROUND MISS CRYING TANI as she is the SOLE LEAD of the show...
i am quitting this show forever since i m a kriyaansh fan and dont want to see tarey...and i dont thnk SWARON fans need to watch it, since they r going to breakup them and concentrate only on TANI THE GREAT and also on TAREY
GUD BYE
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was pretty much bugged up with my studies n when I returned to the forum, I was completely shocked.
Wow, Cvs, hats off to u, how classically u butchered SwaRon.
So, dis was wat I had wasted my precious recreation hours for. 
Urghh, a SwaRon breakup, utter ruthless crap.
This content was originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Amrita, u said it all dear. 
Wheres our original majnu lost? Sharon has been transformed from a TIGRESS to umm lets call it a COW.
The TanHa talent goes royally wasted. All to please that irritating bug called Taani.
D3 deserves to go off-air.
@ Suku, Shrishti, destinylies96, Nish - Thanks for replying guys.
Just can't stand the current stage of D3.  Sheer manipulation of an extra- ordinarily potent track. ShaReyaM are lost somewhere. Not to mention abt d other two nagging fellows at St. Louis.
Bon Voyage D3.
Its definitely time to move on.
This content was originally posted by: sandhyasandy

)liked ur post soo much...

i would like to give a description of the charctrs
lets begin with TANI
TANI  : its not true that tani is dumb...cauz she brought the entire story within her grip just by crying crying and crying😭😭...and she is too talented that she made rey fall for her just by crying and ruined evn rey's charecter...her name should be miss crying baby...😭😭😭
coming to REy, he not even imagined any seductive seq with KRIYA whom he loved so much,but after a few days of tani's frndshp he imagined a so called seductive sequence...and CV's are sayng that his character is maturedπŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ kudos to the team...i had never known that maturity brings such a change!!!!!!!! and they are saying he is falling for her (i thnk both are fallng for each othrs physical structures)
and abt SWAYAM :the so called swayam that i loved used to be the one most obsessed abt his girl,cared a lot abt her and loved her sooo much and now he is not even trying to hear her explaination and its like he is waiting to fighting with his gf...and not even missing one chance to do so...😭😭😭 feeling sad for sharon
SHARON: the only character i m lovng now(in the startng i used to hate her)...she is carng so much abt him and i like that so much...she changed so much for him and even he changed but not in a gud way...
i want to say alittle abt VISHAKA
i am really liking the new vishaka since she is the only one showing sum intrst in dance while othrs are busy with TANI.she is the only one missing kriya while her so called bestfrnds remembers her very little( dont thnk they even remember her😭)
remaining all are busy with their own matters as they are shoen very less
NOW THE WHOLE SHOW REVOLVES AROUND MISS CRYING TANI as she is the SOLE LEAD of the show...
i am quitting this show forever since i m a kriyaansh fan and dont want to see tarey...and i dont thnk SWARON fans need to watch it, since they r going to breakup them and concentrate only on TANI THE GREAT and also on TAREY
GUD BYE

Sandhya, I loved d way u described d characters. Bitter but true indeed.
Its a goodbye from my side too.
Eagerly waiting for TBP.
Edited by nikita_arsha - 11 years ago
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A really nice and much needed post.
So true, we all are sick of d3! It was over for me long back and I feel grateful that I don't watch such a crap show!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
D3 needs .. PURGING . Of filth . ASAP .