Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [92.86%]
1 [7.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sammy11 IF-Rockerz
Sammy11
Sammy11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Hi, guys... Looking at the current situation I believe DEK will not end because if its really ending on 2nd Aug then the story will not match its ending, there will not be ManVeer Marriage ceremony and even if they end it, it would be like DS as a narrator telling they ended happily ever after...

Because this week there will be M's confession and next week UV's accident, then how will they match up for Marriage in just one week? there must be a transition between the accident and marriage? what you guys say?

Edit: Guys I did a mistake in options, now how do I edit them? please help

Edited by TransTech - 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaaaaaaaaaaFireNIce

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Are u sure they r gonna show the ManVeer marriage??Confused Mashallah aisa hi ho!! Atleast we'll get a satisfactory ending, that is, if they end it so soon. I, however, am gonna stay POSITIVE, keep my fingers crossed and hope 4 d best!Big smile Hamne jo unke liye itne Khwaab dekhe hai woh aise kaise toot sakte hain? Haan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesSammy11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index