ArhiSS: Behind this Stone Heart DISCONTINUED.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! Remember the story I said I came up with... Well here it is. This is just an introduction and it's pretty bad. How ever I want you guys to see where this will go. Just to get an idea. :) I will start this soon as possible, but for now my attention will be on Innocence in her eyes. This is my first time trying a light hearted story so bear with me. It does have an essence of sad emotions, but it's not dark. Let's see how this goes. lol. 

Behind this Stone Heart  Introduction

Khushi Kumari Gupta: A young 24 year old, middle class girl, with great morals and values. Her goal in life is to make people smile. The reality in her world was pure, innocent, and compassionate, but it was about to change. 

Arnav Singh Razaida: A young 27 year old, rich and handsome man; his world revolved around money, fame, power and his paralyzed sister. Arrogance and ruthlessness was his key to survival, but once again it was all about to change.

Anjali Razaida: 14 year old sister of Arnav Razaida. She got paralyzed due to an accident that happened in the past. She was loving, compassionate and mischievous, very unlike her brother, but yet she dearly loved him.

The story begins when Khushi gets a job offer in Delhi and she moves away from Lucknow. Her job is to take care of Anjali Razaida as the maid. Once she enters in to the Razaida's world she is about to topple over the great Arnav Singh Razaida. A man who treats her like dirt, but Khushi isn't about to give up. This is her story of showing an arrogant man where his place is, but in the process of presenting how to love unconditionally.  Two, different people, one story; a storm is about to begin.

Index

Prologue: Pg 2 

Chapter 1: Pg 4 

Important Note: pg 7

Another Important note: pg 8 

Edited by Dalmuthuya - 11 years ago
that's an interesting story...
Thank God it is not dark...I badly wanted to read something light hearted...
So khushi will be taking care of Anjali and there how Arhi story will start...
do continue soon...
and thanks for the pm...
Sounds goood :)

update soon dude.. and pm when you do 😉
Oooh nice x sounds really Intresting :D
Khushi will look after Anjali x 
Updat soon xoxoxo
Interesting concept. Please pm me when you update
Interesting concept pls continue
Let the storm come...we r ready😉
U seem to be on a roll !!!
No complaints😃
Keep writing

The prologue! :) My first time writing like this... In third person for a SS. I really hope it's not that terrible. Comments and likes if it's not bad. But please if there needs to be improvement don't hesitate to tell me. :) Thanks all. 

The start of a brightened storm Prologue

Excitement was coursing through her veins. Her eyes weren't leaving the letter at all. Khushi still couldn't believe she got this job. All her dreams was about to come true. Ever since she was a little girl, her main goal was to move to Delhi. A bigger city, where there were many opportunities. Finally after waiting for so long she was going there. It was not a fancy job, but it paid well and that was important for her. Helping people was her dream and this was just the first step towards her goal. She thanked the heavens for this opportunity. Now she had to spread the news to her parents. "Amma, amma, amma!!!" screamed a young 24 year old girl, running fast towards her mother. She was jumping up and down as if the entire world was under her finger. Garima Gupta frowned in annoyance at her only daughter's nonsense. "Khushi! What is the matter with you?!" Garima exclaimed in irritation. Khushi just smiled and kissed her mother's cheeks. "Guess who got a job offer! NO, don't guess. ME. YES AMMA, I KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA GOT A JOB." A smile spread across Garima's face at her daughter's news. "Oh my lord, you got a job! Oh I am so proud of you Khushi dear! But what is it?" There was a moment of silence between the mother and daughter.  Hesitantly Khushi replied. "Well' you see' the job is a maid's job. I am supposed to take care of this 14 year old paralyzed girl. Her name is Anjali Raziada. It is a full time job'." Garima smiled in extreme joy. "Oh that's wonderful Khushi! You always love to help people so this job suits you quite well." Grabbing a chair Khushi sat next to her mother, waiting for the right moment to tell her mother the rest of the news. "Well' Amma' the job is located in Delhi'" Seeing the way her mother's eyes widened, Khushi knew this was going to be an argument. "KHUSHI ARE YOU MAD?" screamed Garima. "You're trying to move to DELHI? I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU." "Ma, MA LISTEN TO ME. This would be good for us! The salary is great and it will help with all the bills. Amma, please, let me do this. I am twenty four for crying out loud! I am not a child anymore." Pleadingly Khushi begged her mother, hoping she would understand. But Garima shook her head in disagreement. "Khushi, you cannot handle such a big city. And how do we know if these people aren't strange or dangerous! I have heard loads of stories about young girls, going in to big city jobs, and getting their lives ruined!" Everything her mother was uttering was pissing Khushi off. She knew how the world ran. Her mother didn't have to give her a picture of it. "Ma, I am sorry, but whatever you say won't stop me. I am doing this for the sake of our family. And I am going to Delhi. I am catching the train tomorrow." 

Shashi, Khushi's father entered the living room. "Garima' let her go." There was a moment of a shocked silence in the air. "What? You want your daughter to go to a big city?" Garima exclaimed stunned at her husband's statement. "Khushi babua is growing up. She has to take her own decisions one day. I trust her and I know she will do well. "But- but-" Garima began to protest, but Khushi cut her off. "Amma, I am not a little girl anymore. I have goals and dreams I need to accomplish. If you are going to stop me how will I do so? I am sorry amma, but my mind is set. I am going to Delhi and I am starting my future. It is the first step and I will take it." With that Khushi walked out of the small house. Her mind was made and she was going to accomplish her goals. No matter what route she had to take.

Arnav Singh Razaida was a busy man. Every inch of time was important to him, especially when it involved his work. Today was no different. Loads of meetings, loads of clients, everything was going according to the way he has planned. "Aman, finish the rest of the work; I have to go see Anjali. The new maid is coming tomorrow." Aman nodded. He was Arnav's right hand. Everything Arnav wanted to be done, Aman was the man that handles them all.  "Alright, sir, is there anything else you want me to do?" Arnav shook his head. "No, but make sure you do everything properly, or else you're fired." This was nothing new to Aman. There was not a day Arnav didn't threaten anyone in his staff about firing them. He had quite the temper and it left even older men trembling. "Yes sir, everything will be done perfectly." Arnav nodded and left the building. It was time for him to go home. 

"Anjali, Anjali, sweety where are you?"Arnav yelled the moment he entered the Razaida Mansion. It was so large that even a small amount of volume would echo. "Bhiya? Bhyia are you home?" Arnav turned around in excitement to see his little fourteen year old sister, seated on the couch watching Tv. He ran towards her and hugged her tight. If anyone outside the world knew Arnav Singh Razaida actually hugged someone they would drop dead from the shock. "Anjali, how are you? Did Miss. K already leave?" Miss K was the house keeper. She mainly took care of the chores that needed to be done.  A smile lit Anjali's face. "Yes, of course. She gave me everything before she left. Don't worry so much bhiya. I am paralyzed not a statue. I can do some things on my own you know." Arnav leaned forward and kissed his sister's forehead. "I know that Anjali, but I have to make sure everything is perfect for you." "You don't have to make anything perfect for me. I got everything I need bhiya. But there is one thing I wouldn't mind getting." Arnav's ears perked at her statement. "What would that be? Tell me I will go get it? What is it?" She took Arnav's hands in her own and whispered, "I would like for you to fall in love. To see you get married, to see you have a family." The statement shook Arnav to the core. He got up from the couch furious at Anjali's request. "Don't you dare ever again tell me those pathetic words Anjali. Nothing in this world matters, but my work and you. Do you understand?!" Anjali began to protest, but Arnav cut her off. "Arnav Singh Razaida will never ever fall in love with anyone. There is not one woman on this earth that can make me." 

Little did he know that he was about to eat his words. And thus the storm was beginning to brew. 

Edited by Dalmuthuya - 11 years ago
Eeeps awesome ur sooo gonna take those words back Arnav about not fallin in love after u meet our KKG <3