CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 10 - invite only - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pritus

wow sonali so u free from tht relationship. I m so happy for u. See parents neva cn angry for long time

yeah Soumya I was terrified and cried like a baby, now i am happier. My life revolves around my patients.
@Shonali- yh i saw everyone is different parents always listen to their kids... especially dads they love their daughters... my dad hasnt mentioned anything he just goes when shes 24 then I will talk thats it.. that too if i agree if i say no then fine
Fifu london return fida on u congratz. Dnt worry daddy impress ho jayege

lol i read bt i forgot half stuf. Very long list

just put icy hot on my wrist area. Dad asked me if I filled out an incident report, he was pissed off when in June when I got kicked in the stomach at work and later they blamed me for the incident

Fifu london return fida on u congratz. Dnt worry daddy impress ho jayege

Yaar aik baat samajh nahin aati. Yeh saray London walay mujhe he kyun takartay hain 😕
👍🏼

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

funny kisse or should I say funny/ interesting / scary stories from work and life this week

1. My manager who I like to call parnoia 1 behind her back asked me to ask doctor for an order. Doctor says no and asks me to tell her to call him.
I wrote on the paper:MD states to keep sliding scale for insulin, have unit manager call him tomorrow during office hours.

2. My sister notes I am wearing kurti and white leggings. She says I look like auntie. Dad said no, she doesn't look like auntie.

3. Parnoia 2 my my evening supervisior called me sweet cheeks yesterday when she asked me to pass over patient's chart. Later she writes no blood pressure on right arm. I did assessment and noted no blood pressure on left arm. She didn't see this. I reviewed information from hospital records, it said no blood pressure on left. One point for me and zero for parnoia 2.

4. Co- nurse said he can't help me with admission because he cannot see properly. Meanwhile he has time to go to " the highway" to go have a smoke

5. New patient rambles on about past health history. I redirect her and tell her I have other patients here but I will help you the best I can.

6. During dinning room duty, male overweight patient has shortness of breath. Continues to eat even though he can't breath properly. I twisted my wrist trying to get new oxygen tank into narrow pocket behind his wheelchair, patient survived to finish his dinner but I ended up with a stiff wrist.

7. Later same overweight resident asks me to crawl under his bed to get his game. I got game out out without enduring further injuries. he asks me to fetch his batteries that are too far away for me to reach with the stick. I tell him sorry but I don't intend on bumping my head under your bed. I already twisted my wrist trying to save your life today. Have a nice night sir.
Originally posted by -playboy-

👍🏼

What is your name?
Originally posted by fia21

Yaar aik baat samajh nahin aati. Yeh saray London walay mujhe he kyun takartay hain 😕

poor Fia, but I guess you can enjoy the attention for now. For after 30 less guys will look at us😆
lol that took foreva. i have none of them added so i had to do pms one per person 😆

Hey guys,

I've just posted chapter 1 of Jiya Jale. Do read and comment if you have time.

Thanks,

Niha x

P.S  Do ignore If not interested.

My name is arif,n i'm 17yr old,
wht abt u

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

What is your name?