Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

TOday was AWESOME

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Despite Imarti's succes in causeing Prakash Kusum fight and misunderstanding. .

i was over the moon when Ambi countered that in the most beautiful way ever by calling over Kusum's parents and sorting the matter bang ON. . . too awesome

Lali lipistick as always rocks. .  if only she knew she was on the wrong side lol. . but anyways. . Ambi very well knows how to deal with lali lipistick lol. . and WOW. . what a wonderful way to get Imarti out of the picture. . I think that when Imarti gets to the movie theatre,, there will be no saas bahu movie. . and might end up seeing some modern movie. . umm . .what about Saif's Cocktail ROFL "haa Ambeee"

now. .  I really wish that Prakash does work with Kusum's dad , that will be a bigger slap on Imarti's fake pride and evil madness lol. .  and I also want Prakash to make it up to Kusum. .

please share your thoughts on todays and what u all really liked

I rate today 5/5 Big smile

Edited by Vinder90 - 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyChandni_11ThruMyEyez-NitaParijatrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOday was AWESOME" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
todays epiosde is going to be funny lol imarthi out, prakash kusum romance in air... and anuj and ambi alone too... 

laali lipstick is brainless but she is the best, she makes me to ROFL with her acting... i like sajni lol...wt a comic timing she have lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

todays epiosde is going to be funny lol imarthi out, prakash kusum romance in air... and anuj and ambi alone too... 

laali lipstick is brainless but she is the best, she makes me to ROFL with her acting... i like sajni lol...wt a comic timing she have lol...

very true. . cant wait for more imarti bangs..  i still wonder what movie she will end up watching in the cinema lol LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.