Did Anyone watched the New Promo?????-Uptd pg2 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Taya,

Dont Know what to say.
Everything was in archu's hands or in Cvs hands.
If acted properly and Sensibly ,
Archu could have Had two Manav's in the form of Sachu ,  Soham  and not only One.
Truly with the way she loves or showers love, both the Sons would have made her their favorites.
But Alas, this Cvs or the character Archu messed it up.

I always wished to Sachu in a Good bond with archu as He was her first Son and the one she showered the love as a Mom for a child. Always fist love is special.
But these Cvs ruined it too.

And The least said about how Cvs are handling soham would be better.
He was the First biological son of ARMAN. and with respect to him, his and ARMAN fate are written like this 😡

So atleast Hope ,they(Soham or sachu)  turned later like you had wished.
Feeling sorry for archu is there ,but I am waiting (not to see 😉) to read How she handles them,
and interested to know how she sorts with her Sons.

More than Daughters i am interested to know how she handle her sons.
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
i dont care what will be he's  role and  how will he react to manav and archana but i dont want that he come between arvi and try to seprete them.
Originally posted by sharona_bha

i dont care what will be he's  role and  how will he react to manav and archana but i dont want that he come between arvi and try to seprete them.

We also hope that the track focuses on Arman n Soham alone and does not deviate with Soham going in between Arvi..And we do care how will Soham reunite with Arman..We care more about Arman n Soham and this scenario than any other or anyone else. 😊
[QUOTE=Jaishankar]

We also hope that the track focuses on Arman n Soham alone and does not deviate with Soham going in between Arvi..And we do care how will Soham reunite with Arman..We care more about Arman n Soham and this scenario than any other or anyone else. 😊
[/QUOTE
] 👏👏👏👏
Hi Umi Darling ...Thanks for sharing Promo info...I yet have not seen the promo and anxious to see it...Hope they show it during the episode this evening..

Varsha a bihari gangsta lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!  🤣
Thanks for the wriiten update...Can't wait to see d new promo.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Varsha a bihari gangsta lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!  🤣

@Dabulls - 🤣 I find this entire new track funny. What have the CVs come up with? Why is Varsha a Bihari gangster? How did she become one? I think she hit her head on a rock when she jumped in the lake with Soham. Varsha the educated career woman died and the Bihari gangster became alive in her. Maybe that's what she ended up becoming to raise her son. She probably needed money and felt that this would help her and her son. 
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hi Umi Darling ...Thanks for sharing Promo info...I yet have not seen the promo and anxious to see it...Hope they show it during the episode this evening..

Varsha a bihari gangsta lord have mercy!!!!!!!🤣!!!!!  

omfg
hahhahahaa

p.s. i love the name vishnu, mere e- brother ka naam :D
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

@Dabulls - 🤣 I find this entire new track funny. What have the CVs come up with? Why is Varsha a Bihari gangster? How did she become one? I think she hit her head on a rock when she jumped in the lake with Soham. Varsha the educated career woman died and the Bihari gangster became alive in her. Maybe that's what she ended up becoming to raise her son. She probably needed money and felt that this would help her and her son. 

S.Nina

Varsha had already turned Gangster when she first kidnapped SOham, than hitting her MIL bhavna with a vase and Archana she threw a glass object...So all had to happen was her to hit her head on the rock and forget she was educated and turned bihari...

Nothing makes sense with this track...But as loyal viewers we will keep watching 😉😆

Will u join rest of us 😆

Nirvaan I love VIshnu name too...Name of your E bro?  Hmmm
I had a pet turtle one of the avatars of Lord Vishnu 😃
Yeah, I'm gonna go with the "lost her memory" theory too, it makes more sense than anything else!