Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Did Anyone watched the New Promo?????-Uptd pg2 (Page 2)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Its Varsha with Bihari clothes and accent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Dear UmiHug, haven't seen the promo yet, but am glad the Cvs are going back to the original storyline. To me, PR is nothing if not connected to what happened 18 yrs before. But sadly I think the Cvs will just concentrate on the Soham/varsha issue and ignore the court case as if it never happened in the story, Hopefully, Cvs will deal it with the intensity and fairness the track deserves...

Yes Di,

To be Frank and Honest, I was happy that its again turning into  the story of ARMAN.
Its ARMAN's story, either them or their Kids or how the problem between all of  them solved and they end up being a family is what keeps me Interested.

So, atleast if the Cvs End the previous left many lopsided tracks in their own sensible way,i would be happy. There are many tracks that hangs and have loose ends.Nothing was finished with a Perfect finish or atleast  with a ok finish part.

So , if what Happened 18yrs before was brought back again and connected with that, everyone knowing it including ARMAN kids and then the Making up between them would be good to see.

But as you had said,It might be fully into soham/Varsha being Negative and ignoring all others.
Hope they dont do show like that and that  they show everything to their kids how ARMAN land up in what they are and bring an end to all those.

Edited by umayal - 18 July 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMonaJaishankarKalapiThaneeFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I again  waiting to take a glimpse at the Promo. I was waiting for it. Though My friend and me was discussing on some technical stuff,i do keep my eyes and ears opened for the Promo too. EmbarrassedThough i get scolded from her at times Embarrassed LOL,still at a low volume i kept the Tv on to get to see the Promo again.

Jaishankar

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

I again  waiting to take a glimpse at the Promo. I was waiting for it. Though My friend and me was discussing on some technical stuff,i do keep my eyes and ears opened for the Promo too. EmbarrassedThough i get scolded from her at times Embarrassed LOL,still at a low volume i kept the Tv on to get to see the Promo again.

Hahaha...Umi darlingHug, do concentrate on your work, it's only a serial, please don't take unnecessary riskHug. I, too, hoping that we will see something directly related to the original storyline...something interesting and gripping...lets hope the Cvs don't let us down nowAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverFireLordPhoenix

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

kiya ab soham bhi archana se nafrat karegaErmmkoi is duniya mein archana se pyar bhi kare ga .

Archana se nafrat karna...that's logical don't you think , coz this guy has been raised by a nutcase like Varsha

.:Ashi:.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I could see it again.

Though I missed a little beginning again ...

Its shows varsha's voice calling Oh...Buboowah...(something like that)

Soham telling, Han ammaye... (Yes Mom)

Varsha with a voice how movies portray a lady gang leader, with a Different getup from her previous one, calling Bubbowah, she was coming from dark.

She came near Soham and it was Varsha, we saw her patting Soham on his cheeks with the large Smile.

Background Voice saying Past Relationship -  taking a new form ...

Atheeth Key rishtey leh rahey hein naya roop.

(There might be some wrong in update as you all know how I am seeing ,listening it and how doing update. so sorry for any mistakes as the volume I kept was too low. )

Archana getting up from her sleep shocked saying Soham...

Its shows exactly both of them as a Trained ,Long doing Illegal activists. So bold and Harsh she seemed. for me it seemed like that.
Both varsha and soham seemed sound and Negative.

Edited by umayal - 18 July 2012 at 4:33pm

-Naresh-

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by umayal

Hahaha...Umi darlingHug, do concentrate on your work, it's only a serial, please don't take unnecessary riskHug. I, too, hoping that we will see something directly related to the original storyline...something interesting and gripping...lets hope the Cvs don't let us down nowAngry

DiHug, I was explaining the terms...So no probs.
Risk tho lena hi padega if I had to watch PR or keep a track on it.LOL.

Di, actually i was happy today that a Problem Got solved at work today which was a Long standing one that was disturbing me for three weeks. Hopefully its ok I think.
So i was sitting and seeing these things today.Smile

Yes hope they dont let us down,But the promo itself looks like they are going to be painted totally negative and Soham as to come out of it with some high drama.
Because entire getup was changed , the varsha we know ,who even though might be arrogant,
was shown as a strong educated one with firmness in the beginning. her dressup was also like that.
Here ,her getup was totally changed ...She looked like a Typical mom to a Gangster, Is it my illusion or they portrayed that way,i am confused.

Edited by umayal - 18 July 2012 at 4:00pm

Kalapi

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
but umi varsha was shown educated person now a gang member i think varsha has lost her memory.

LuvSSever

Go to top