Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I again  waiting to take a glimpse at the Promo. I was waiting for it. Though My friend and me was discussing on some technical stuff,i do keep my eyes and ears opened for the Promo too. 😳Though i get scolded from her at times 😳 😆,still at a low volume i kept the Tv on to get to see the Promo again.

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

I again  waiting to take a glimpse at the Promo. I was waiting for it. Though My friend and me was discussing on some technical stuff,i do keep my eyes and ears opened for the Promo too. 😳Though i get scolded from her at times 😳 😆,still at a low volume i kept the Tv on to get to see the Promo again.

Hahaha...Umi darling🤗, do concentrate on your work, it's only a serial, please don't take unnecessary risk🤗. I, too, hoping that we will see something directly related to the original storyline...something interesting and gripping...lets hope the Cvs don't let us down now😡
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

kiya ab soham bhi archana se nafrat karega🤔koi is duniya mein archana se pyar bhi kare ga .

Archana se nafrat karna...that's logical don't you think , coz this guy has been raised by a nutcase like Varsha
LuvSSever thumbnail
I could see it again.

Though I missed a little beginning again ...

Its shows varsha's voice calling Oh...Buboowah...(something like that)

Soham telling, Han ammaye... (Yes Mom)

Varsha with a voice how movies portray a lady gang leader, with a Different getup from her previous one, calling Bubbowah, she was coming from dark.

She came near Soham and it was Varsha, we saw her patting Soham on his cheeks with the large Smile.

Background Voice saying Past Relationship -  taking a new form ...

Atheeth Key rishtey leh rahey hein naya roop.

(There might be some wrong in update as you all know how I am seeing ,listening it and how doing update. so sorry for any mistakes as the volume I kept was too low. )

Archana getting up from her sleep shocked saying Soham...

Its shows exactly both of them as a Trained ,Long doing Illegal activists. So bold and Harsh she seemed. for me it seemed like that.
Both varsha and soham seemed sound and Negative.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

Hahaha...Umi darling🤗, do concentrate on your work, it's only a serial, please don't take unnecessary risk🤗. I, too, hoping that we will see something directly related to the original storyline...something interesting and gripping...lets hope the Cvs don't let us down now😡

Di🤗, I was explaining the terms...So no probs.
Risk tho lena hi padega if I had to watch PR or keep a track on it.😆.

Di, actually i was happy today that a Problem Got solved at work today which was a Long standing one that was disturbing me for three weeks. Hopefully its ok I think.
So i was sitting and seeing these things today.😊

Yes hope they dont let us down,But the promo itself looks like they are going to be painted totally negative and Soham as to come out of it with some high drama.
Because entire getup was changed , the varsha we know ,who even though might be arrogant,
was shown as a strong educated one with firmness in the beginning. her dressup was also like that.
Here ,her getup was totally changed ...She looked like a Typical mom to a Gangster, Is it my illusion or they portrayed that way,i am confused.

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but umi varsha was shown educated person now a gang member i think varsha has lost her memory.
Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

I could see it again.

Though I missed a little beginning again ...

Its shows varsha's voice calling Oh...Buboowah...(something like that)

Soham telling, Han ammaye... (Yes Mom)

Varsha with a voice how movies portray a lady gang leader, with a Different getup from her previous one, calling Bubbowah, she was coming from dark.

She came near Soham and it was Varsha, we saw her patting Soham on his cheeks with the large Smile.

Background Voice saying Past Relationships is taking a new form ...

Atheeth Key rishtey leh raha hey naya roop. (???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? )

Archana getting up from her sleep shocked saying Soham...

Its shows exactly both of them as a Trained ,Long doing Illegal activists. So bold and Harsh she seemed. for me it seemed like that.
Both varsha and soham seemed sound and Negative.

Umi, So Varsha is a gang leader😲, ok, now I find this illogical😡. How can she become a gang leader and have a behari accent😆. Even though Varsha was shown a nutcase before, she was Educated and a successful working woman…how did she become a gang leader🤣🤣…ufff these Cvs…

Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

but umi varsha was shown educated person now a gang member i think varsha has lost her memory.

Taya...Kya light bulb creativity from Cvs🤣🤣..ufff..kya baat Cv, kya baat...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Kalapi di,

Thats what di, even i am shocked to see or just hooked to see even though I am discussing with my friend.
She was totally different.
Not a Gang leader(that was my illusion or assumption from the way she walks in and called him), but  looked or acted like a Typical illiterate Mom to such a fellow.

Her accent, dressup, everything matches to the current one.
Yes,the Bihari accent with the way she smiled and the gesture ,all tell me a different story of hers than I saw about her in the past.

A totally 180 degree turn.  Literate to illiterate , All slang changed ,getup changed,But one thing will be there for sure I think, the adamant ,Ziddhi nature of hers.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i just feel sorry for archana ðŸ¤¢already ovi teju manav treat her so badly now soham will do the same...archana's misery has no end.i lve to see soham as  a good son for archana like manav .