Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

So if Gopi is expecting a girl... (Page 3)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Oof bloody like button is not working again! Sorry gauri and mona.

Some interesting views. I agree SNS should not show it. RS and her cv clowns will mess it up.

But Gauri you confirmed my thoughts. It does happen and seems to be fairly common. And it seems across wealth and class barriers. Shocking indeed.

One thing I don't agree with however, is handling the issue with kid gloves! Why must we treat people who do this with special care? They are a bunch of idiots! Treating them otherwise just encourages a beastly practice which should have been left in the dark ages!

If people do not want to live in this century and abide by the new morality codes than they have no place in society!

Same goes for those who glorify the abuse of women and children! Emotional and physical! Rotters the entire lot!

And yes I am once again looking at woman and more especially indian woman and more especially indian women mil's!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Some interesting views. I agree SNS should not show it. RS and her cv clowns will mess it up.

But Gauri you confirmed my thoughts. It does happen and seems to be fairly common. And it seems across wealth and class barriers. Shocking indeed.

One thing I don't agree with however, is handling the issue with kid gloves! Why must we treat people who do this with special care? They are a bunch of idiots! Treating them otherwise just encourages a beastly practice which should have been left in the dark ages!

If people do not want to live in this century and abide by the new morality codes than they have no place in society!

Same goes for those who glorify the abuse of women and children! Emotional and physical! Rotters the entire lot!

And yes I am once again looking at woman and more especially indian woman and more especially indian women mil's!

When we dont want to press, then start button worksLOL

agreed on all points but couldnt understand @ dark so pl. pm me.

Poor people dont get aborted though they want boy child.As more children helps in earning money{was taught in economics in college.they dont have to spend for education}The rich get aborted as they have to spend more for children.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I agree that this issue is to be handled head on. However to make sure that people not just turn away because they feel attacked and continue what they do there needs to be some diplomacy in handling it in a face-to-face interaction. We might absolutely disagree but in the moment we have to try the best to stop them from doing it and therefore you can't be brutally honest to their face but have to try and accept them as persons, even if you never can and should accept their ways. If they feel you don't have any respect for them as a person they will not listen to you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAgauri72

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri72

thanks Giafan.My Ba was 3rd wife as 1st two died during delivery.Her devrani used to black magic to get mother and child killed.In our cast it doesnt happen.Mere dada to bahu-betioko bahut laad karte the.When her devrani was at death bed with paralysis, my Ba used to serve her though we lived separate at that time.

Gauri, Your Ba and Dada, both are nicest ppl on the God's green earth!!! Because of this kind of nice ppl, only, we are getting rains!!!.   In Tamil Nadu, The elders used to tell, ""even if the whole world turns evil, if there is only one good human being, lives in the world, Rain [Varuna bhagavan] will come and visit him or her." Clap

Edited by Giafan - 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm

ShaunSAIchangedit

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@gauri. People are saying that we must treat these people nicely and with respect and get them to try and see things differently. In other words if they do this we must slap them on the fingers and say bad boy don't do it again.

@Kristin. I am not going to agree with you on that one lol. Diplomacy is not an option with criminals! They are murderers! Pure and simple and should be treated as such!

And yes I have bugger-all respect for them. But I will pay for gallows to hang them... that should be a nice way to treat them.

Ichangeditgauri72

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by gauri72

thanks Giafan.My Ba was 3rd wife as 1st two died during delivery.Her devrani used to black magic to get mother and child killed.In our cast it doesnt happen.Mere dada to bahu-betioko bahut laad karte the.When her devrani was at death bed with paralysis, my Ba used to serve her though we lived separate at that time.
Gauri, Your Ba and Dada, both are nicest ppl on the God's green earth!!! Because of this kind of nice ppl, only, we are getting rains!!!. In Tamil Nadu, The elders used to tell, ""even if the whole world turns evil, if there is only one good human being, lives in the world, Rain [Varuna bhagavan] will come and visit him or her." Clap

Thanks again Giafan for kind words.We always miss our Ba and we have never seen our DadaCry

but proud to be their grand daughter.Smile

bye good nightSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanShaunSAIchangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

@gauri. People are saying that we must treat these people nicely and with respect and get them to try and see things differently. In other words if they do this we must slap them on the fingers and say bad boy don't do it again.

@Kristin. I am not going to agree with you on that one lol. Diplomacy is not an option with criminals! They are murderers! Pure and simple and should be treated as such!

And yes I have bugger-all respect for them. But I will pay for gallows to hang them... that should be a nice way to treat them.

I do agree with you on one side but if you can't prove anything than that will not be possible. Also for me it is more important to change their mindset to prevent further murder. As hard as it sounds murders, which happened can't be unmade anymore but future murders can be prevented and that won't happen in most cases, if you just push them to the side of society and thereby give them the chance to continue with this murderous practice.

But you know what I answered this from a social worker's view. We are taught that we have better chance to get people to work with us and listen to us, if we show them respect for their person even if we cannot and should not agree with their thinking, believes or doings
gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

My experience is that u have to argue (for this girl child) with all pros and cons with proper example which I narrated.Otherwise they r not going to listen.u have to follow this way as a relative.In India punishment is there in law as shaun said.But here law breakers are not punished most of the time.

Go to top