Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1shivnirrashochhedaniki_pnpragyakumarswarajgirparbhudayalshiny3visha1314pink0213KCarlaChicagoCarole1binataadharyeshhhhdesisangelSonia Kapasikamuralimiss_patel5deep27dirk41quarkyA HUGE FANnanda_gopasinipillaicoasta_70navithareddykrutiv100-Happy4Ever-sevakNadiamimi18zulfy_135RuchaMulayPorismithasrkevadShaunSAswasthiIchangeditalicemathAngelsHeavenyhm_crazepikiiichuusanwNazmaJTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update-Wednesday- 07/18/2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
you seem to be filling in for everyone this week munni Embarrassed...i am still embarrassed that you had to fill in for me this monday..please PM me if you need my help to do the WU for any day this week...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

you seem to be filling in for everyone this week munni Embarrassed...i am still embarrassed that you had to fill in for me this monday..please PM me if you need my help to do the WU for any day this week...Smile

awww deepu..that is so sweet of you..If you have time... and if u you wish to do an update this week...you can choose either Thursday or Friday... just let me know.. which day .. you want to ..Tongue

yeah i did not see any update today .. so thought of putting up one... LOL

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks munni! Now I can finally get to bed! LOL

munnihyderabad

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

awww deepu..that is so sweet of you..If you have time... and if u you wish to do an update this week...you can choose either Thursday or Friday... just let me know.. which day .. you want to ..Tongue

done! i will let you know tomorrow..dont worry i will inform well in advance..dont want you to wonder where i disappeared Tongue

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

done! i will let you know tomorrow..dont worry i will inform well in advance..dont want you to wonder where i disappeared Tongue

ok ok deepu ... do it only if you have time.. else i can do it at my regular time..4-5 hrs delayedConfused

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Thanks munni! Now I can finally get to bed! LOL

Good Night shaun

ShaunSA

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi