Uttaran

Veer Is Doing Wrong,,,

oldveechafan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why veer d0snt get amla out ov h0use..??

When he knw iccha is her wife nd she never run away wid other man so why the f**k he never trough amla out of h0use,.

Kn0wing tht their mariage is illegal bc0z iccha is live nd his wife..

Is tht he is thnking if he didnt find iccha then he can pass tym wid amla.??

Really disp0inted after veer's ths attitude..

Didnt except ths frm him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today they looked like being in a happy family with daddaji making fun of amka and veer and baba enjoying. Phewww  . I love my devdas veer 1000 times than this veer who is happily drinking tea from amla.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veer should send amla out from his life and also he has to inform Yuvraj everything he knows abt iccha.
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veer's so dumb.  Will he marry 100 times if Mai insists of that??  Ridiculous.
His love for Ichcha is pure and true but why can't he refuse and be strong and say no when Mai brings in some other girl.
Edited by JJPJ - 11 years ago
papooo.2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldveechafan

Why veer d0snt get amla out ov h0use..??

When he knw iccha is her wife nd she never run away wid other man so why the f**k he never trough amla out of h0use,.

Kn0wing tht their mariage is illegal bc0z iccha is live nd his wife..

Is tht he is thnking if he didnt find iccha then he can pass tym wid amla.??

Really disp0inted after veer's ths attitude..

Didnt except ths frm him...

pls do not mistake me dear, neither i am suporting amla or whatever.
u see amla has been married to veer, it is not her fault is it? and be it even with some selfish motive of gaining happiness she is being nice with family. how can veer just throw her out of house.
the only thing irked me is ...VEER NOW GIVES HER REPSONSIBILITY OF FINDNG WHRaBOUTS OF MUKTA Via AMLA. THIS SI SICKENEING, oldveecahfan- YOU SHD HAVE RAISED THIS POINT.

We all knw that amla has been bought by chnada in bundela house with fraud (even mai doesnt know)
so how do u expect veer to just throw her out...and plus all are seeing yuvraj gels with amla. so u cannot just throw her out as veers only half-brain has now known his wife -alive
Vichas thumbnail
Amla should settle down with some new guy, and Veer with Ichcha
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lemna_02

Veer should send amla out from his life and also he has to inform Yuvraj everything he knows abt iccha.

agree
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: papooo.2012

pls do not mistake me dear, neither i am suporting amla or whatever.
u see amla has been married to veer, it is not her fault is it? and be it even with some selfish motive of gaining happiness she is being nice with family. how can veer just throw her out of house.
the only thing irked me is ...VEER NOW GIVES HER REPSONSIBILITY OF FINDNG WHRaBOUTS OF MUKTA Via AMLA. THIS SI SICKENEING, oldveecahfan- YOU SHD HAVE RAISED THIS POINT.

We all knw that amla has been bought by chnada in bundela house with fraud (even mai doesnt know)
so how do u expect veer to just throw her out...and plus all are seeing yuvraj gels with amla. so u cannot just throw her out as veers only half-brain has now known his wife -alive

Anyway, nobody said that 'Amla is doing wrong'. The topic itself is 'Veer is doing wrong'.  Uttaran's main part is Veecha's pure love for one another especially Veer's love for Ichcha.  Let them bring Veecha together.  And they can give a new guy for Amla.  Everybody is married twice in Uttaran.  Veer married thrice, Ichcha married twice, Tapasya married twice, and Rathore has married twice.  So let them not punish Amla b'cas she is not evil at heart but she should definitely be removed from Veer's life.  When Ichcha is alive nobody has the right to be Veer's wife.
oldveechafan thumbnail
Nah i need my old veer bck ie agar usai icha nae mili to tapasya k sath b nae reh ga..nd i knw amla is her wife..bt when icha c0mes amla have 2 go..bt why n0t n0w...thts rubish..
oldveechafan thumbnail
yeah exactly jjpj ur rite.