Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

indira ko ek karod [1 crore] ki lottery lag jayegi (Page 4)

-Mehnaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mehnaaz-
-Mehnaaz-

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 11095

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@ Cynthia Embarrassed

Rishi or Ricky he will do what is needed to do.

He will ask the Sharma's "Don't you value Indira Embarrassed life"

Munna "but Doctor say she has 50/50 chance even if she does operation" Shocked

"What if she die then we still left with nothing"

Rishi/Ricky Day Dreaming - "Indira Embarrassed is my wife and this money belongs to me" Tongue

Rishi Day Dreaming takes money gives to doctor and the surgery is done.

Kutumb prays Embarrassed

---- Surgery over ---

Doctor comes out Unhappy

The surgery was a success Dancing

Kutumb - "Thank you, God, you saved my child, Haan! " Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

-Mehnaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mehnaaz-
-Mehnaaz-

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 11095

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

maybe u dont know my friend but whole forum know who is kutumbian Wink


Whole forum Shocked LOL


LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r-Cyn-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 12311

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

@ Cynthia Embarrassed

Rishi or Ricky he will do what is needed to do.

He will ask the Sharma's "Don't you value Indira Embarrassed life"

Munna "but Doctor say she has 50/50 chance even if she does operation" Shocked

"What if she die then we still left with nothing"

Rishi/Ricky Day Dreaming - "Indira Embarrassed is my wife and this money belongs to me" Tongue

Rishi Day Dreaming takes money gives to doctor and the surgery is done.

Kutumb prays Embarrassed

---- Surgery over ---

Doctor comes out Unhappy

The surgery was a success Dancing

Kutumb - "Thank you, God, you saved my child, Haan! " Embarrassed


nice Embarrassed

but at the end u gave important to Kutumb LOL

btw nice, wish it's come true Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mehnaaz-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 12311

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Originally posted by Cyn-

maybe u dont know my friend but whole forum know who is kutumbian Wink


Whole forum Shocked LOL


LOL


LOL

@ bold any doubt? LOL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mehnaaz-

-Mehnaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mehnaaz-
-Mehnaaz-

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 11095

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

@ Cynthia Embarrassed

Rishi or Ricky he will do what is needed to do.

He will ask the Sharma's "Don't you value Indira Embarrassed life"

Munna "but Doctor say she has 50/50 chance even if she does operation" Shocked

"What if she die then we still left with nothing"

Rishi/Ricky Day Dreaming - "Indira Embarrassed is my wife and this money belongs to me" Tongue

Rishi Day Dreaming takes money gives to doctor and the surgery is done.

Kutumb prays Embarrassed

---- Surgery over ---

Doctor comes out Unhappy

The surgery was a success Dancing

Kutumb - "Thank you, God, you saved my child, Haan! " Embarrassed


nice Embarrassed

but at the end u gave important to Kutumb LOL

btw nice, wish it's come true Embarrassed


CVs always give importance to Sharma's I thought like them but I will add an Inshi scene for you Wink

Rishi Day Dreaming - "Thank you Doctor Embarrassed Can we see her Question"

Doctor - "Indira Embarrassed is not awake. I can let only 1 person see her at a time."

Rishi Day Dreaming - "I am her husband I will go Embarrassed"

--- Enter Rishi Day Dreaming ----

Indira Embarrassed lying there machines everywhere.

He starts to cry Cry

Rishi Day Dreaming - "You scared me. My Hitler Bibi scared me today Cry I thought I lost you Cry

Chinta Maat Karo, Main hoon na Embarrassed, from now on my wife won't work she will live life normal at home, cook and feed me Embarrassed

I will work, I promise to find a job and look after you. Save money for Chiku's education Big smile

But don't ever scare me ever again Cry"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.r-Cyn-

-Mehnaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mehnaaz-
-Mehnaaz-

Joined: 21 December 2011
Posts: 11095

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Originally posted by Cyn-

maybe u dont know my friend but whole forum know who is kutumbian Wink


Whole forum Shocked LOL


LOL


LOL

@ bold any doubt? LOL





Haan! LOL

I know few but whole forum LOL

I hope you like your Inshi scene Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Joined: 25 July 2010
Posts: 4334

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
oh... great :) thats a real nice newsDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn--Mehnaaz-

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 12311

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-



CVs always give importance to Sharma's I thought like them but I will add an Inshi scene for you Wink

Rishi Day Dreaming - "Thank you Doctor Embarrassed Can we see her Question"

Doctor - "Indira Embarrassed is not awake. I can let only 1 person see her at a time."

Rishi Day Dreaming - "I am her husband I will go Embarrassed"

--- Enter Rishi Day Dreaming ----

Indira Embarrassed lying there machines everywhere.

He starts to cry Cry

Rishi Day Dreaming - "You scared me. My Hitler Bibi scared me today Cry I thought I lost you Cry

Chinta Maat Karo, Main hoon na Embarrassed, from now on my wife won't work she will live life normal at home, cook and feed me Embarrassed

I will work, I promise to find a job and look after you. Save money for Chiku's education Big smile

But don't ever scare me ever again Cry"


Mehnaaz thank u Hug

Inshi Day Dreaming

u know what, Indira take care of Rishi when munna beat rishi 
i want to see Rishi take care of Indira Embarrassed
btw he did well for vidit Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhan-Mehnaaz-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Indira sharma

2 3

Author: Ridhi.   Replies: 17   Views: 5730

Ridhi. 17 5730 25 June 2012 at 5:55am by prachidew
Rishi is Indira's

2 3

Author: pooja36   Replies: 18   Views: 4944

pooja36 18 4944 26 May 2012 at 1:01am by ashish.sachi
Rishi is actually Indira's brother - My take

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: EtherealRati   Replies: 128   Views: 16385

EtherealRati 128 16385 04 May 2012 at 1:22pm by kavkm
no dupatta for indira?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: simidhillon89   Replies: 60   Views: 9874

simidhillon89 60 9874 09 April 2012 at 5:11am by mayu4eva
Indira more than just "Hitler"

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .SilentPrincess   Replies: 47   Views: 5342

.SilentPrincess 47 5342 11 March 2012 at 2:09pm by mokshashree

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index