India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CHU KAR MERE MAN KO

friend forever IF-Dazzler
friend forever
friend forever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hi, friends I am an one of the fan of IPKKND.. I just love ARHI.. Here I am going to write a FF.
It's for first time. So I am really tensed.  I am just giving the characters sketch and waiting for your comments..and also please do comment about the title..should I change it?

Place: Shantivan

Scene One: At the drawing room, in the sofa elders members of two families GUPTA and RAIZADA are discussing about party.

Scene two: A 12 years old girl (Anjali) entering in the room and go to a 8 years old boy( Arnav) who is drawing a picture. The girl: "Chotey, have you prepared the gift? How much time will you take? Hum!!".
The boy: "Di please dont say about this gift to her. Promise me u'll keep it as secret between us".

Scene three: A 6 year cute girl(Khushi) jumping here and there and doing action on how her teachers teach in the school..Her mom is scolding and asking not to do that . But every one is laughing. Another boy (NK) is busy to bring the newly bought game to show it khushi.

will I continue friends?? please feel free to share your opinion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top