Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I Get Khushi,I Get Arnav..Am I The Only 1?*Edited* (Page 3)

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Totally agree with you.
 !He can't 
Khushi's act is totally justified. NO doubt in that.

But, ASR is still ASR !!  He still tries to get Khushi to do stuff by threatening her ! It is amazing as Khushi rightly said some people can never change. Although he did remember NK's advise of saying romantic and sweet to Kushi. But, it is still tough for him. I like the fact that they are showing ASR the way he truly is rather than completely modifying and making him a lover boy overnight. He just can't say nice things although he means well. Smile

I love that ASR still keeps threatening her!!It's too cute help being himself...& he should be himself around Khushi...He's too cute that way!!!!Wink

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
agreed.. superb post.. i soo agree with you dear..
i mean it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u

farah53

fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post dearBig smile ...i completely agree...Arnav remembering all these memories without guilt is justified...cos i can see that hes realizing how that one gal whom he hated so much and he  misunderstood is the same gal he loves so much now...unexpected one u see ..so i can understand the smirk ...
And i m wid Khushi...this guy just fails to admit to her that he wants her forever rather than 6 months ...so m totally with Khushi too..
and precap is awesome i love it..i feel that ASR is trying to give her happiness  she said he cudnt give...so yup m lookin forward to it...i dont know how ppl interpret it as redemption track...but i do want a ASR to say sorry too or even redemption  for the pains he gave her for MUing her...maybe sometime later but first lets get the proper confession haha
p.s:forgot to mention ur post brought a smile...cos i saw many ppl not liking today's epiShocked...aww...FBs was awesome

Edited by tenxin - 18 July 2012 at 2:12pm

farah53

Arnav-Barun Newbie
Arnav-Barun
Arnav-Barun

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i agree with everything you said :D Arnav is yet to repent and show his soft side properly and that can only be done when he asserts Khushi is his for life ;) 

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Totally agree with you.

Khushi's act is totally justified. NO doubt in that.

I like the fact that they are showing ASR the way he truly is rather than completely modifying and making him a lover boy overnight. He just can't say nice things although he means well. Smile

Yes,I like that they are showing ASR the way he truly is!!!& the way he is just AWESOMEWink

sita1150

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Surbhi..

agreed.. superb post.. i soo agree with you dear..
i mean it...

Thank you!!I can see that you mean it!!Wink
farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Wonderful post dearBig smile ...i completely agree...Arnav remembering all these memories without guilt is justified...cos i can see that hes realizing how that one gal whom he hated so much and he  misunderstood is the same gal he loves so much now...unexpected one u see ..so i can understand the smirk ...
And i m wid Khushi...this guy just fails to admit to her that he wants her forever rather than 6 months ...so m totally with Khushi too..
and precap is awesome i love it..i feel that ASR is trying to give her happiness  she said he cudnt give...so yup m lookin forward to it...i dont know how ppl interpret it as redemption track...but i do want a ASR to say sorry too or even redemption  for the pains he gave her for MUing her...maybe sometime later but first lets get the proper confession haha
p.s:forgot to mention ur post brought a smile...cos i saw many ppl not liking today's epiShocked...aww...FBs was awesome

Yes..Without bashing if people would just remember Khushi & ASR's characters a li'l,they'd get thier behaviors too..

Glad I could bring a smile to your lipsTongue

fly_dog

Go to top