India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I Get Khushi,I Get Arnav..Am I The Only 1?*Edited*

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether I am the only one or not,but I totally get Khushi's behavior!..She admitted to herself she was in love with ASR.ASR called up & said he loved her..Then they went & spent all those lovely moments with each other..They were SO absorbed in each other..ASR showed tremendous faith in her...

THEN he goes & blames her for everything in a moment of heat..While she understands his anger & frustration,he had just confirmed her own inner guilty feelings..So acting out of her love for him & his family,she decides to leave his home & him...& out of desperation,what does he do?Reminds her of that contract of marriage,as if it still mattered for them after all they've been through!& the first thing Khushi asked was this-'how can you bring that up after all we've been through??'

I think that's why Khushi's behaving the way she is..Why would she accept gifts/gestures of love from a husband who himself reminded her,this is all for two more months only??She is right..He can't buy her smile with gifts.

Khushi thinks it's all temporary as ASR never mentioned his 'lifetime vow' to her yet.That's why she cried painfully after his sweetest bday wish.She wished it wasn't only for two months..I find Khushi's behavior totally justified.She loves this man & wants his love in return.NOT for two more months though,so she can't help but feel irritated.

Hence,she's trying to avoid all of his lovey-dovey gestures.Not allowing herself to fall for him even deeper than already,when she believes it all to be for a small time span.But Khushi being Khushi,she can't stop her smiles when he's being the kind of crazy that she is!!

In defence of ASR: I actually like them showing ASR putting himself out there to win Khushi's love..& not resorting to Arnav ways when the going got tough!LOVE it..

& I didn't mind him remembering their memories without guilt..For him,the Lucknow show marks the day,she came into his life...The day he dropped her from his office,Khushi challenged him for the first time,thus initiating a series of very stimulating long list of challenges..He didn't say it to NK,but when he put Khushi out in the rain on duty,they were in each other's arms for the first time..When the building collapsed,he felt that tug for her for the first time!!

So why should he feel bad for all this??& if and when,Khushi leaves RM for good after the contract duration is over,he'll seriously repent for some of the things he should repent for...

Am I only one who feels this way??

Edit: Some people really didn't like the pre-cap,it seems..Did we ever think,of all the 'purani yaadein's,why did he choose to recreate this one??Maybe coz this one's too special for him..He was haunted with KKG for the whole day,FBs & hearing her payals,& then he found her in his own closet instead of Lucknow!More than angry,he was shocked-n-relieved!!It's maybe his 1st moment with KKG when he found her 'pagaal but cute',so he wants to recreate that!

& again he didn't feel guilty while recounting his rudeness to NK,cos he still doesn't know exactly how KKG suffered due to them..For him it's like-
God bless the broken road,that led me straight to you!!"Wink

Edited by farah53 - 18 July 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

suecgeet1978paG0lipkknd17burberry07vidhathriPiyyuaka08ipkknd159Rvicsjayashreesbsaditiaroraadi.biAnshikaaashilpi_issluvipkknd4everKhuarvgurtiliciousWiseGirlshaferoz18Cutiee_Ashhdesigabru-Shalu-MayaraaSobti-Reva-zeefan 1AR_ArShiCrazy44umkitty789Mamijisahadajpatel1289Manvi90heahmadAtyayArshi2gthr4evrshona-lisanyukta90dorindakatesunshinegal1224Crazy_1001priyankaaTanumon..Zenny..KeyCatroldcPrasanna_dhanurainyday3000Sarun_4everspsharmilaSiestashane1malosenotacrimetoloveannieKfly_dogsreemeera-Superstar-ice _girlShas3geetmaanluveyesonmeArshi1195LumosMaximaCetroniaAmidstTheWordsDJKMOmNaMaSteOm-Maha-ThanuAditya.x-bumblebee-x.dixie123.ProperPatola.Brooke.girlTalks-ElmoFuj-GodhuliLogon.MyriadOfHues.polly_mk

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your post.. i feel the same way !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
so right! Thumbs Up

farah53

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

I feel we are the minority buddy!!So many negative posts I read,that I had to write this much!!!
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by maariyah12345

I feel we are the minority buddy!!So many negative posts I read,that I had to write this much!!!

Dont worry dude... 

theres actually a majority that will agree with you..Smile

Ignore those who crticise eveything. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08dorindakatedesigabruTanumonfarah53

sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
You hit the nail on the head!Smile

farah53

hitinikki Senior Member
hitinikki
hitinikki

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u too.!! Thumbs Up

farah53

I-Heart-Sanz IF-Dazzler
I-Heart-Sanz
I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Absolutely...
Well said! It is not wrong to change oneself for one's love...
It is nice to see both of them having a role reversal...
I'm liking it actually...
No complains from my side...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakaterainyday3000farah53

Go to top