Frequent Posters

harshmshah94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
very cute scene yesterday!!!
Monsifa321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If you look at how he recalled every moment, he didn't tell NK everything. He told NK about breaking payal's marriage, but not how he apologized, he told NK about releasing the footage, but not how he met Khushi and the mannat key, he told NK about letting her fall, but not about the gazillion times he saved her from falling, he told NK about making her stand in the rain, but not about him offering his jacket to her and saving her from being hit by a car, he told NK about making her go to a construction site, but not about rescuing her, and carrying her. I think Arnav truly is seeing his faults, he's not ASR, because ASR thinks business, here Arnav is not looking at benefit or loss, all he's looking at is his mistakes in his love story, and how the mistakes are now a part of him, and truly he didn't write his destiny, the mistakes made him what he is today. Love just happens, and that is why I think Arnav was smiling, because he thought he would never fall in love, but ends up falling in love with the person he hated and hurt most.
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeappp! Great post. He sure realises, but he cherishes the moments thinking that who would have thought then that they would marry one day and he'd want to pacify her! 😆 Epic love story! 😃
mishty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice  post  Edited by mishty_angel - 11 years ago
pyrarkh thumbnail
that's reallly an great post..awesum analysis of the epi..i 2 loved it..arnav did realize that it ws love at first sight although it took so much time to practicallly accepting the fact but its ok..arnav remebering all the moments were reallly nice..its true he regret fr everything he did hurt khushi..we see tht in heer ranjah play also..he felt bad when khushi hurt her hand at the poolside after an argument with him..khushi knw tht he felt bad fr all he hs done (bcoz of the convo with nani) and khushi is nt at all angry at arnav she herself clear the doubt in yesterday epi..

but khushi nt being serious i mean its nt true she ws serious after they cut the cake,she ws serious after arnav talked abt the contract..
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A lovely, beautiful analysis. Great job! Keep up the faab work! Loved your post!  👏
😍   
❤️
spoorthi thumbnail
great analysis👍🏼
loved the way u have explained
last 5 minutes was worth watching,
loved nk and arnav conversations😆
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Monsifa321

If you look at how he recalled every moment, he didn't tell NK everything. He told NK about breaking payal's marriage, but not how he apologized, he told NK about releasing the footage, but not how he met Khushi and the mannat key, he told NK about letting her fall, but not about the gazillion times he saved her from falling, he told NK about making her stand in the rain, but not about him offering his jacket to her and saving her from being hit by a car, he told NK about making her go to a construction site, but not about rescuing her, and carrying her. I think Arnav truly is seeing his faults, he's not ASR, because ASR thinks business, here Arnav is not looking at benefit or loss, all he's looking at is his mistakes in his love story, and how the mistakes are now a part of him, and truly he didn't write his destiny, the mistakes made him what he is today. Love just happens, and that is why I think Arnav was smiling, because he thought he would never fall in love, but ends up falling in love with the person he hated and hurt most.

Very well said... i couldn't have explained any better. Arnav knows what he has done but also knows Khushi is his life now so as he can't go back and undo all of those things he wants to better their future. And he has always been a person who never mentions after having done something good and so he didn't mention all that u highlighted to NK.
swati-89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spoorthi

great analysis👍🏼
loved the way u have explained
last 5 minutes was worth watching,
loved nk and arnav conversations😆

Yeah the last moments and the precap had me hugging my stomach as i was laughing like crazy. I also loved NK's priceless expressions with each incident and then his dialogue at the end.
swati-89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyrarkh

that's reallly an great post..awesum analysis of the epi..i 2 loved it..arnav did realize that it ws love at first sight although it took so much time to practicallly accepting the fact but its ok..arnav remebering all the moments were reallly nice..its true he regret fr everything he did hurt khushi..we see tht in heer ranjah play also..he felt bad when khushi hurt her hand at the poolside after an argument with him..khushi knw tht he felt bad fr all he hs done (bcoz of the convo with nani) and khushi is nt at all angry at arnav she herself clear the doubt in yesterday epi..

but khushi nt being serious i mean its nt true she ws serious after they cut the cake,she ws serious after arnav talked abt the contract..

Yes ASR has always regretted whatever he did to Khushi at every point... we have seen him regretting all those times that he had hurt her... and so as he was remembering them he smiled at the irony of their love story and the route it had taken to reach the present times. Against all odds it had reached the point where he loves her and so does she and they are both married.