Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just the watched the episode once again... couldn't resist.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, it was great to watch Arnav recall everything.

Glad to know that he realizes his love goes waaay back πŸ˜›

When he faints from lack of food - I don't think that was intentional.  Khushi being  a foodie, ate all the food that was dinner for him, and then had to make dinner from scratch.  In the meantime, Arnav hadn't eaten the whole day, so he fainted, because it was taking her a long time to get the food ready.

Isn't that right ?

swati-89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Yes, it was great to watch Arnav recall everything.

Glad to know that he realizes his love goes waaay back πŸ˜›

When he faints from lack of food - I don't think that was intentional.  Khushi being  a foodie, ate all the food that was dinner for him, and then had to make dinner from scratch.  In the meantime, Arnav hadn't eaten the whole day, so he fainted, because it was taking her a long time to get the food ready.

Isn't that right ?

Yeah u r correct that Khushi ate all his dinner but then she made sure during breakfast and lunch that she irritated him so much that he skipped both times... if u remember when she started for her home after that lunch irritation she said to herself, "chalo lunch toh nipat gaya abh dinner ki bari..." she was at that time showering him with her extra love.
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great Analysis!!!! And Thank you this actually helped me understand why he said it in that way. This all makes sense to me now and this helped see arnav pov on their love story!
swati-89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

Great Analysis!!!! And Thank you this actually helped me understand why he said it in that way. This all makes sense to me now and this helped see arnav pov on their love story!

It felt strange to me too at first then i looked at it as i watched Arnav's eyes when he said all that to NK and i realized all these past incidents are his love story... the path both he and Khushi took to come together, some he did some she did but he has accepted it as he knows he cant change what he has done to her, yes! he realizes what he has done and so he wants to right what wrongs he did, but he is ASR and tricks for business are easy for him. He will stumble through his mistakes for eventually winning her heart again and i think it is going to be a great journey.
loverofsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 well said..agree with oyu///
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All his mistakes has become a sweet memories for him...how sweet

swati-89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saishasingh

All his mistakes has become a sweet memories for him...how sweet

Not actually sweet maybe as he knows what he had done and understands what Khushi went through but they are memories of this journey that he had with Khushi and so part of his love story.
swati-89 thumbnail
What's gonna happen today?
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈgreat analysis dear
awesome post
loved reading it..😊