Posted: 11 years ago
woow maria u rock dear
arhi ff πŸ€—
ya yaar u should definately continue it
the concept is exactly the kind which i like
n woww the character sketch seems awesome yaar
-Xpress- thumbnail
 i do love arhi and would be looking forward to this one as well :)
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

awesome maria...πŸ‘

i too watch ipkknd though not regularly but wud luv to read a ff on dem...yarian is juz d kind of ff i wanna read...frnship luv its d most sweetest subject...πŸ˜ƒ

cs is really gud...

do continue n pm me...😊

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 1:-
A car came into the parking ,the girl of near 17 come out of the car ,she was wearing uniform and a bag was on her shoulder.She check out the laces of her shoes and hold her overcourt tightly in her hands when a cold air pass on her.She starts walking towards her class room when suddenly she heard a guy calling her name.She turns around and whisper "NK".NKcame near her and hugs her and says "missed yu too much Kushi,or tum kitna tez bhagti ho cant you walk a it slowly huh?Kushi jerk him away and take her bag again her shoulder which almost fell down and say listen my three things properly and says in loud voice thousand of time said you and that second moron dont speak in hindi,i didn't get hindi ,but you both intentionally speak hindi infront of me ,i am ri8 na???.And dude can't you hugg me a bit lightly you know what if i didn't jerked you i would have died .NK grins and says"sorry dear!but i saw yo after 2 months so i was a bit excited sholly!!!.Kushi smiles on NK's pout and say"Ko...koi..urgh never mind,i can never speak hindi ri8.NK says"yeah ,you cant,hey dont make a sad face you will learn soon,By the way hows your vacation went.Kushi says"dont ask dude!seriously holiday was hetic,asighnments etc etc,then dad took me to some of his frnz son's marriage,you know indian marriages,i just felt i went to 18 century back seriously,she took a sigh and say my vacations just went but i missed you and that jerk alot!!!!you tell how your vacation went.NKsays same here but i didnt went to any marriage infact my mom was ready to get me married.Kushi says"WHAT????Dude your mom is out of mind marriage in age of 18.NK"yar you just felt this after listening this,think about me what had happen to me,and more over your jerk,moron he increase my worries.Kushi soften a bit and ask:did he met your mom???NKsays"no!he didnt i make him understand thousand of time to forgive her but he is not ready to accept her again,you know what mom as too feeling bad,he again insulted her,i want to stop him to not to misbehave with my mom but i know i had no ri8 come between him and mom.Kushi"dont worry everything change soon,And by the NK MALHOTRA WHERE IS THAT JERK ,MORRON,DUFFER Raizada OR IN SHORT FORM Arnav Sigh Raizada.NKlooks up at Kushi face and give her and grin and Kushi understood where he is???They both at once say "GIRLS LOCKER ROOM" .NKask Kushi did you want me to tell you what he is doing there???Kushi grins says no thankx me very well know what he is doing there!!!.and lets go to him ,that moron didnt come to me but atleast i can go to him.NKsays yeah lets go!.They both starts walking and says Kushi,Kushigave glare and was about to say but NKstops her and say sorry sorry rids f9.Kushinods.NKsays i was thinking if in High School arnav is only found in Girls locker room think what will happen in universty.Kushi he will always will find in girls room,you get me ???NKsays"yeah i get you!both start laughing after saying this.Kushi"seriously he is such a play boy,every week we saw a new grl with him,he can never change .Kushi stops NKand stand front of him, by folding her hands on her chest and say w8 w8 w8 mister you didnt tell me about your date with payal.NK feels embarace and try to divert topic by saying rids you dont want to meet arnav.Kushi says"i will meet him not now ,then afterwards but first you tell me about your date dude your face colour telling me some exciting happen on your date.NK says kushi i will tell you but now lets go as it bell is going to run any moment and the first period is of chemistry and you very well know about our dear profescor and promise you will not tell arnav about it.Kushi says " ok as for now i leave you...

Guys thats it for now its a bit boring but next part is arnav entry.Oks guys press like button ,critise give ideas but pres like button.

THANKX
MARIA😊

Maria151994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niknavyu

woow maria u rock dear

arhi ff πŸ€—
ya yaar u should definately continue it
the concept is exactly the kind which i like
n woww the character sketch seems awesome yaar

thankx niiki for your coment jana:)
Maria151994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..nisaluvrk..

awesome maria...πŸ‘

i too watch ipkknd though not regularly but wud luv to read a ff on dem...yarian is juz d kind of ff i wanna read...frnship luv its d most sweetest subject...πŸ˜ƒ

cs is really gud...

do continue n pm me...😊

will surely pm you mathy ..miss you jani:)
thankx for your coment
but if yu dontlike ipkknd then dont read it simple:)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was Awesome x loved it loadz <3 lol them talkin in Hindi which khushi doesn't get bless em :D ohhh player Arnav in the gyal's locker rooms 🀣 update soon :P
Maria151994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

It was Awesome x loved it loadz <3 lol them talkin in Hindi which khushi doesn't get bless em :D ohhh player Arnav in the gyal's locker rooms 🀣 update soon :P

thank you soo much for your comment dear:)
glad that you like it...
will update soonish if people really lik my ff which seems only 3 to 4 person like my ff:(
any how thank for your comment love you
maria;)