Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I would love to see SaRun in another show..😳
shai77 thumbnail
We know that every TV station won't be using the same lead actor or actress on every of their drama but I feel that eversince IPKKND drama starts with this Mills & Boons type of character, other production and TV station are promoting their drama serial with same concept but different kind of storyline...So I can say that IPKKND is a trendsetter itself in history Hindi TV drama serial...
If IPKKND come to the end, my first guess will be that we are hoping that SP or PH could market the story to DVD with different subtitle languages and since they have alot of fans fm other parts of the world,I tell you, people will get crazy of getting the DVD for their remembrance of Arshi...I will get a copy of the DVD myself if they sell it in Singapore... 
spoorthi thumbnail
dear don't talk about it now,i can't imagine myself without IPKKND
i am so much addicted to it
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont care season 2 or any other show but with SARUN!!!!!! I dont mind either way if its season 2 or a totaly different new show as long as its SARUN as the main lead once again!!!! That really would be a dream come true but also lets not talk about the show ending or anything because obviously our show has just started with Arnav becoming the lover boy and trying to win the love of his wife Khushi!!!! Arshi romance, confession, remarriage is yet to come!!!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

please don't talk about ending.

i am gonna die

Thats exaclty what i was saying! Plz lets not talk about ending!!!!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavloveskhush

i can;t imagine my life with sarun 😭

Me neither!!! never ever!!!!😭
--drama_queen-- thumbnail

its either i'll keep on watching the episodes all over again or sarun in another show...

Kasu4lyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Surbhi..

OH PLZ. I DONT WANNA THINK ABT ME AFTER IPKKND

ill be a loner.. sitting in front of my lappy not knowing what to do.. plzz NOOO

Dont Worry we are all on the same boat!!! Lets not talk about this because our show has a longg longg way to goo yett  it has just completed 300 episodes we have 1000000 more to come!!!!😉