Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great idea, ChristineπŸ‘.  There are so many scenes.  Where do I begin.  I guess for starters, I would love to see Gopi under the bhaang effect confessing her love to Ahemji during their first Holi.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aris22l

Great idea, ChristineπŸ‘.  There are so many scenes.  Where do I begin.  I guess for starters, I would love to see Gopi under the bhaang effect confessing her love to Ahemji during their first Holi.

Okay, I shall add that in.  Thanks for your suggestion. So far 2 requests for that scene.πŸ˜‰
westindian thumbnail
I'm thinking I will have an animal week, there has been so many animals we'll have to do some animal videos.πŸ˜†My fav was jigar and the catπŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Ooh West that is an awesome idea! πŸ˜Ž We need something to chase the negative vibes away. This will be great! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why not the slap thing though? I want to remind everyone why Aham is such a dick! And I want Koki's horrible moments too!

As you can see I am in full scale Aham/Koki bashing mode.

/runs away before Kristin reads this

Too late Shaun I have read it already 😑

Seriously you can't deceide if you love her or hate her. First you were bashing her, then you loved her and now you are back to being a Chirag person πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

@Christine that is a really great idea!!! I am looking forward to all the great scene from the past!!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Oh forgot my scene would be the GoKi scene from my siggie. I love that moment πŸ˜³
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ichangedit

Oh forgot my scene would be the GoKi scene from my siggie. I love that moment πŸ˜³

Not a problem, that was a very touching scene. It showed ultimate acceptance from Koki of Gopi. I will be sure to get that scene in for you.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

Not a problem, that was a very touching scene. It showed ultimate acceptance from Koki of Gopi. I will be sure to get that scene in for you.

Thanks so much Christine πŸ˜ƒ
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Terrific idea Christine! I hope it's something that sticks for a while and can be free of negative comments. 

I would like to see a different slap scene from what Shaun mentioned. I want to see Gopi slap Ahem when she had to get an injection. The look on everyone's faces was priceless and it was great to see Ahem get what he deserved πŸ˜‰

To add to your animal idea... I want to see that pigeon again that Rashi and Gopi rescued. It was fun to see how everyone was hiding the bird from Kokila while nursing it back to health πŸ˜Š
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

Terrific idea Christine! I hope it's something that sticks for a while and can be free of negative comments. 

I would like to see a different slap scene from what Shaun mentioned. I want to see Gopi slap Ahem when she had to get an injection. The look on everyone's faces was priceless and it was great to see Ahem get what he deserved πŸ˜‰

To add to your animal idea... I want to see that pigeon again that Rashi and Gopi rescued. It was fun to see how everyone was hiding the bird from Kokila while nursing it back to health πŸ˜Š

Both great scenes, I will definitely find them for you and hopefully you'll see them soon.  Let's see how much feedback I get and if enough people wants to see scenes then I will continue every week.πŸ˜‰
Edited by westindian - 11 years ago
Wow seems interesting. My request the scene in which jigar kissed rashi s hand. Thanks christine.