Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

1st time in TV history! MAGIC was created!

silentbystander Newbie
silentbystander
silentbystander

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Have been watching the second part of the episode again (online)...just realised that...I believe this is the first time i have known or seen such SIZZLING CHEMISTRY IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN TELEVISION.
 I mean there are other shows in other channels where the lead are well known for their chemistry...BUT NOTHING LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN TODAY IN DEK. This pair was indeed underutilized so far...IF THIS WAS SHOWN BEFORE THEY WOULD HAVE WON ALL BEST JODI AWARDS BY NOW!!!

Anyway I still believe it is not too late...things can proceed...and ManVeer can be forever...

Would like to know what everyone thinks on this...

Edited by silentbystander - 18 July 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikManveer143jontyjainthumbalinarmryPriyashDek...Rohitha...Piggies2012titliUdaynArnavRminewendy25xXxNoreen786xXxxxDaydreameRxxrythm...rocker12Simran234SaHillover101ilvudayShazzieSidNeeti-fanLOVE_DMG-JEHAN-arrylinepia.raha-RK_Ki_Biwi-..IshqShava..Roze12..oishu..-SilverAngel-_Poulomi_lostmymusic.-BerryCharm-Badtameez_Dil

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
agree...manveer is the only jodi who can bring a stupid smile on ur face by just looking in each other's eyes standing 10 feets away...loved today's epi...my eyes was glued to the screen and and i was smiling like a fool...awww manveer the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxvampire12345678

UdaynArnavRmine Senior Member
UdaynArnavRmine
UdaynArnavRmine

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Yeahhh...i agree wit you...
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i so agree with u, i was looking at ashish lovies pics of the whole dek team, could not see priyal's and no priyash pics! wonder why!
-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THIS SERIAL CHANGE MY THOUGHTS ABOUT INDIAN SERIALS. I SAW MANY SERIALS IN MY LIFE, BUT NEVER ADDICTED WITH ANY SHOW BUT DEK WORKS AS A DRUG FOR ME. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT IN THIS SHOW. GOOD CONCEPT WITH UNPREDICTABILITY( I DON'T LIKE PREDICTIBILITY IN THE SHOW) GREAT ACTORS, MIND BLOWING CHARACTERS LIKE UV, DS, VB, UNNATI & COUPLE LIKE MANVEER.
THIS SHOW HAD ALL THE THINGS WHICH NEEDED IN A SHOW LIKE COMEDY, ROMANCE, HATERED, EMOTIONS. TOTAL POWER-PACKED CONCEPT.
BUT THEY NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT VIEWERS ARE THE KING FOR THEM, VIEWERS MAKE THEIR SHOW AS WELL AS RUIN THEIR SHOW, IF THEY DON'T LISTEN OR UNDERSTAND VIEWER'S CHOICE, THAN IT'S THEIR LOSS.
YOU ARE RIGHT FIRST TIME IN IINDIAN TELE HISTORY THIS TYPE OF SHOW COME BUT BOTH PH & CHANNEL NOT UNDERSTAND IT'S VALUE.
CHARACTER LIKE UV, VB, DS & COUPLE LIKE MANVEER WE'LL NEVER SEE AGAIN ACC. TO ME.NO ONE HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE A CHARACTER LIKE UDAY. HE'S THE ONLY ONE JUST LIKE TAJ.Wink
This time history not repeats itself. SIGH...Broken Heart 

rmrythumbalina

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
absolutely agree dear ...Manveer & this jodi cv's really underutilized it...the spark & chemistry they share is so natural so sizzinling beautiful its is absolutely not utilized to gain the show popularlity it had been much much high on trp chart if they had little more given importance in the whole show...

this kind of scene really came 1st time on tv its was one classy scene to watch ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
ManVeer define MAGIC!!... They are just flawlessly magnificent. I cannot believe the stupidity of the CVs who did not see how profitable this jodi could've been for them. I guess not everyone has paar ki nazar like all of us.

Can't wait for tomorrow!... ManVeer will surely take us on new heights of magic!

thumbalinawendy25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index