Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Kushal's a great friend, he takes care of me: Nia Sharma

Ano Patel, TNN | Jul 19, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Nia Sharma
Ano Patel 

As chirpy as her on-screen character, telly actress Nia Sharma seems to be bubbling with energy, as she gears up for a peppy conversation. Although Nia was undergoing training to be a news anchor, the pretty lass turned up in showbiz, having started her career with Kaali — Ek Agnipariksha followed by Behenein. 
Nia became prime time television's new sweetheart with her portrayal of Manvi in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. An elated Nia confesses that things are changing for her quickly and she feels she's "hit the bull's eye with this dream role".
Nia who's recently changed her look for her show where she plays a terminally ill girl admits to have suffered "depression" after she was told about the sudden change in the track. "Earlier, it used to take me 10 minutes to be ready for the shot, now, I need three hours to get the 'bald' look." Nia feels walking that extra mile has been fruitful. She says, "My current show doesn't have any saas-bahu drama, yet it's managed to work well."
Her screen chemistry with co-star Kushal Tandon is much talked about. "Kushal and I are constantly nagging each other and have lots of fun together. Over the last eight months, I feel we have matured a lot as people, just like our on screen characters. Kushal takes special care of me and treats me like his younger sister. When I first came out in the 'bald' get-up, everyone was laughing but he was the one who stood up for me and told me, 'You look cute.' That was quiet a morale booster. We're great friends, we share that extra special bond." 
So is she single at the moment? She laughs and replies, "Yes. Neither do I have the time or the luxury of having a relationship. I don't want to get into fights with someone because I have no time for him."
In real life Nia confesses to being like every other girl who "loves shopping" and "can run to the mall every time I get a break!"

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_marycrzybini4ManNat-princess-dent4uscreen22rima001afshanmk093arjun_fanslovearmaanKiranSonu1Amara786ash97abhilashapremsun_89Vaarya53-Alishah-nrithyaoxoxsusanxoxsweets1126zulfy_135shubhi_sbvs7691butterfly15..aysha1989Mallu_gal-Anonymous11-neha fan1-Wishes-hooriaaalicemathprincess_saraNa1nanamylovkriyanshJESNIAAngeline124sakshi_aditi..BlueBird..SaRun.ohsehun.Tacker_HolicSyed695xMidnightStarxlittlesmile-SweetGirl-avni_19readingworms.AyushiSinghaniaShadowImbueKiely..Sakeena..Aisha.Neha.K.soni595.Anastasia.shewolf.rabzonedgeMariaa.SGJohny.S.RajNkapoor3VarunKiBiwiTargaryen.Sumi.-INFINITE-....Poojie....bones88Nikki_Titli...Jes...

-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Awww NiShal<3..Thanxx 4 sharing..:)

P.S..Nia lookz damn cute in dat pic<3

Edited by VirManlicious - 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

manali.mulik9 Goldie
manali.mulik9
manali.mulik9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR SHARING
AW HER PIC IS SO CUTESmile
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Sister really?LOL
tfs!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RUBYxyxsancheetaDoc_mahe7madhu0702zerrosweetymolAisha202alicemathhooriaaK.S.niksidfanpreetipcTargaryen~~~~Nkapoor3..Sakeena......Poojie....ani_gr...Jes...

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ano Patel, TNN | Jul 19, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Nia Sharma
Ano Patel 

As chirpy as her on-screen character, telly actress Nia Sharma seems to be bubbling with energy, as she gears up for a peppy conversation. Although Nia was undergoing training to be a news anchor, the pretty lass turned up in showbiz, having started her career with Kaali ' Ek Agnipariksha followed by Behenein. 
Nia became prime time television's new sweetheart with her portrayal of Manvi in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. An elated Nia confesses that things are changing for her quickly and she feels she's "hit the bull's eye with this dream role".
Nia who's recently changed her look for her show where she plays a terminally ill girl admits to have suffered "depression" after she was told about the sudden change in the track. "Earlier, it used to take me 10 minutes to be ready for the shot, now, I need three hours to get the 'bald' look." Nia feels walking that extra mile has been fruitful. She says, "My current show doesn't have any saas-bahu drama, yet it's managed to work well."
Her screen chemistry with co-star Kushal Tandon is much talked about. "Kushal and I are constantly nagging each other and have lots of fun together. Over the last eight months, I feel we have matured a lot as people, just like our on screen characters. Kushal takes special care of me and treats me like his younger sister. When I first came out in the 'bald' get-up, everyone was laughing but he was the one who stood up for me and told me, 'You look cute.' That was quiet a morale booster. We're great friends, we share that extra special bond." 
So is she single at the moment? She laughs and replies, "Yes. Neither do I have the time or the luxury of having a relationship. I don't want to get into fights with someone because I have no time for him."
In real life Nia confesses to being like every other girl who "loves shopping" and "can run to the mall every time I get a break!"
tfs loved the whole article apart from part in green it left me Shocked no this can't be possiable

Edited by uzmasable - 18 July 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016Doc_mahe7kushniasun_89slovearmaanscreen22nainamainasweetymolK.S.ohsehun.~~~~

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

Sister really?LOL
tfs!
thinking the same 1000000000000000000000 watts ka jatka ya usse zayada

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016RUBYxyxDoc_mahe7Vaarya53mitrali_virmannainamainamoonstruckzerroscreen22ksgjuhisweetymolK.S.ohsehun.ani_gr

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Doc_mahe7SnowGirl18K.S.~~~~

-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

Sister really?LOL
tfs!

hmmmShocked haha..Letz jus ignore dat part LOL..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Doc_mahe7kushniascreen22nainamainaSnowGirl18sweetymolhooriaa~~~~..Sakeena..

Go to top