Our PKYEK FF writers have power of prediction?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends, I was just going through the posts of PKYEK and I just came across this.  And I can't believe its just a co-incidence.
We have great FF writers in our forum and I am surprised when some of the things they write or just comment in a post comes true.
For instance, when Abhay says "Forget me not" to Piya before dying as a vampire, Disha mentioned that Piya may get the clue when Danish gets the "Forget me not" plant/flowers for Panchi.  It turned to be the same in the show.

Next our Ayesha (Matwamango) wrote in one of her FF/OS on what would happen to Abhay once he consumes the potion.  That he would turn into a human with supernatural powers.  She wrote that on waking up, he checks for his fangs to come out and they don't.  The same thing happened in the show except that Abhay remained human without any powers.

And again Ayesha wrote in her another FF on life of Abhay and Piya on becoming human and there he becomes an actor.  Now Vivu is playing the role of RK, a super star in his new show.

It looks like the Tele people are following the posts of our FF writers because we all agree that we have really beautiful writers.

Friends, please do add if you also had come across something like this.

Wish one more prediction comes true by getting PKYEK Season 2 as we have many beautiful concepts in our FF section.

Your views please.

Edited by harinisriram39 - 11 years ago
Diya keeps predicting that PKYEK-2 will be back...Let's see πŸ˜‰
nice observation harry :)
Ys ys ys i wnt pkyek 2 wid VISU ...
@shreya: dat ws jst a fun pst nt a prediction pst.. πŸ˜†

Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Yeah Harry.. They really Do..!😊
I so so so Hope that all their predictions come true..!😳
And if they choose a story from the FFs of the forum.. EVERYTHING INCLUDED πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰[I'm sure you know what I mean..πŸ˜‰].. It would be sone pe suhaaga..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Divya6696

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">Yeah Harry.. They really Do..!😊
I so so so Hope that all their predictions come true..!😳
And if they choose a story from the FFs of the forum.. EVERYTHING INCLUDED πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰[I'm sure you know what I mean..πŸ˜‰].. It would be sone pe suhaaga..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ</font>
</font>
🀣 🀣 😲 nt allowed on national television
Originally posted by luckdiya

🀣 🀣 😲 nt allowed on national television

Iss national television ki toh mai 🀬..!!!!🀣🀣
Hope it will come true