I wanna see too!!! (Page 3)

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by ShaunSA

well to be very honest i didnt get that scandalized...the only problem with those pics were that they were done very cheesily...otherwise i am sure models pose for such pics..

Ah thank you dips. I figured it was all much ado about nothing.

People never cease to amaze me... so much emotion for Nazim posing for some modelling shots and not a word said about even worse things that happen in real life... I am thinking of starting a thread about how indian girls are treated... foetus abortion that kind of thing... but I doubt people here would be interested. More interest in scandal and gossip and rubbish.
dont worry Shaun...it was just Nazim posing in some cheesy underwear LOL..its just that we are so used to seeing Ahemji in his stiff suits and kurtasLOL...i am sure all models male or female have done such photoshoots...by the way i am a little confused..is your name Shaun or is it Ashwin?..
and btw you are right..there are bigger issues we should be losing sleep over..

Speaking of sleep... I'm am headed to bed. My fans will be disappointed. They expect me to be on here 24 hours a day... ah well such is life.

And it's Ashwin... nick-name is Shaun. Feel free to use either/both. Or you can call me fool/donkey/pig like my biggest fan aka queen bee... long my she reign..

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythical

ok so i googled and and only one pic came up where he is reclining and wearing an orange women's bikini bottom and the pose is awkward with one leg up in the airConfused... is this the pic that everyone is disgusted with ??????
guess that's why gopi saw Ahem's 'tool' and ran away...
sorry if i have hurt anyones feelings.

yep, that's the pic, it's the worse of the lot, poor guy looks like he borrowed someone's bikini bottom to wear for the shoot.
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

ok so i googled and and only one pic came up where he is reclining and wearing an orange women's bikini bottom and the pose is awkward with one leg up in the airConfused... is this the pic that everyone is disgusted with ??????
guess that's why gopi saw Ahem's 'tool' and ran away...
sorry if i have hurt anyones feelings.

Omfg this is worse then I thought ROFL Ok no googling for me! Some things should remain unseen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvmythical

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

well to be very honest i didnt get that scandalized...the only problem with those pics were that they were done very cheesily...otherwise i am sure models pose for such pics..

Ah thank you dips. I figured it was all much ado about nothing.

People never cease to amaze me... so much emotion for Nazim posing for some modelling shots and not a word said about even worse things that happen in real life... I am thinking of starting a thread about how indian girls are treated... foetus abortion that kind of thing... but I doubt people here would be interested. More interest in scandal and gossip and rubbish.

Nobody got scandalized Dipsy, it was so badly done that people regretted seeing cheap shots of him.. Ppl including myself would have appreciated it, if it was done tastefully.. the  point people were making was they saw better...

It definitely wasnt much ado about notrhing Shaun, see it to believe it.. what were you getting so hyper about..Wink

Like you said, there are many worse things happening around the world and in the society which need attention but the thread wasnt about that, it was about Nazims pics.. Just coz ppl are chilled out it doesnt mean they are insensitive or ignorant or even zoned out..

P.S. - Debate Mansion is IFs debate zone, fab topics discussed there. Here is the link - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=58

ll-Shilpa-ll

mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
he did look like he was being forced to do that pic... i have yet to see any model do a pose like that... it was as if he really needed the money or someone pulled a gun on him... who poses so awkwardly??? and why a female bikini ??? i mean men have their own range of swim wear!!!
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

he did look like he was being forced to do that pic... i have yet to see any model do a pose like that... it was as if he really needed the money or someone pulled a gun on him... who poses so awkwardly??? and why a female bikini ??? i mean men have their own range of swim wear!!!

Probably was an ex-gf that posted them pics, he must have done some private shots for her, I have no other explanationLOL 

I have never seen such an awkward leg up shot...somethings cannot be unseenOuchmy eyes still hurt. I can't look at Nazim the same way again, even in today's episode I kept picturing him as he was yesterday LOL
yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

yep the third one was really hilarious...he must be really struggling if he had to pose for that..i felt sorry for him!
angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Those were just awful.. looked to me as if he pulled out his gfs bikini bottom..Wink

westindian

Go to top