Jhalli Nidhi is badi DIL-wali

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😳 yes.. i have to n have to write a few words for this cute lil belle 

Nidhi.. the child woman... the reckless. .. and yet the selfless ..

What a sweet person .. u are...  

.. ur MADNESS for Ashu .. never ceases to amaze.. ðŸ˜³

Knowing well enouf .. Ashu wont understand ur craze.. 

U still went ahead and bought every single thing for ur hubby and came happily to ur place..

The Tee shirts.. the shirts .. the shoes... the tab .. the smartphone.. every penny of that 1 lac was just for ur baby .. with a desire to seeing him happy ... 

But sigh  Saiyan... naino ...ke sath sath dil ki bhi bhasha samjhe na ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Koi baat nahi h tanu di... sometimes men are to be told in their language... n the best way 2 shop 4 them is to do in small-small lots... phir jab ek baar mei itne saare paise kharch karte nahi dekhte, toh they remain ok... They may sulk k meri biwi bohot shopping karti h, but dont shout like ashu did today... coz agar wo chahe wo 1 lac wo mahine bhar mein thoda-thoda karke wahi saaman layegi, toh fir itni prob ni hoti...
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post...bechaari nidhi...she waited so long in the cabin...but saiyaan ji to interns oops..doosre doctors ke saath busy the
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Why to samjhe whatever bhasha... when those things  are not needed...

I found a normal bewakoof wifey bhasha (the shopaholic) not a child woman bhasha...

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Why to samjhe whatever bhasha... when those things  are not needed...

I found a normal bewakoof wifey bhasha (the shopaholic) not a child woman bhasha...

i dun think she was bewakoof.. she reasoned her logic. .tab to help keep ashu connected to neuro surgeons all over the world ...for conferences online consultancy ..etc...   n smartphones to boss i cant live without them... ðŸ˜Š

i appreciate that she thot of Ashu.. for the shopping.. n reasoned she saved money.. not blew it... 

times are for expanding ..not constricting.. ðŸ˜³
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

i dun think she was bewakoof.. she reasoned her logic. .tab to help keep ashu connected to neuro surgeons all over the world ...for conferences online consultancy ..etc...   n smartphones to boss i cant live without them... ðŸ˜Š

i appreciate that she thot of Ashu.. for the shopping.. n reasoned she saved money.. not blew it... 

times are for expanding ..not constricting.. ðŸ˜³

Let aside KP's Ashu...
But, normally he is intelligent enough to buy for him self if he needed one...

I bought a normal phone with minimum number of apps, but went for a 8 core - i7 processor machine when I had to choose a laptop...because my work needs it.

Why someone else choose these things for me...and justify later?

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu agree...Nidhi was so self less but kanjus Saiyaan ko samjhana Mushkil hai...
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good one...tanu ji... nidhi is very bindaas... 
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So sweet Tanu. Nidhi is an adorable girl...
Cant blame Ashu too - first time in his life he must have seen somebody spending his hard earned money for things which he does not consider as necessity. And remember he has passed thru poverty phase at one time in his life...
Nidhi till date has not been stopped by anyone for spending...she even buys a violin on impulse and plays it only for 2 days...And her philosophy was simple - if u can afford why cant u spend...
So 2 contrasts were seen yesterday setting the scene for a perfect fight...and hence hoping for a perfect "manana" bhi...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Let aside KP's Ashu...
But, normally he is intelligent enough to buy for him self if he needed one...

I bought a normal phone with minimum number of apps, but went for a 8 core - i7 processor machine when I had to choose a laptop...because my work needs it.

Why someone else choose these things for me...and justify later?

My fiancee bought me a bag last sunday.. since he thot.. it as a suitable gift.. . n i have tons of bags... n dun need another... so.. i should b offended? ðŸ˜†

Disagree.. love is not subject to gestures. .but gesture of love ... is always welcome ..