Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi is the most disrespected character on IPK. (Page 9)

arhi_78 Goldie
arhi_78
arhi_78

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post, I agree with everything, since kushi is treated like that, that's the reason trp's went down. I feel they make her do comedy whenever they want and whenever they want they make her serious. No consistency, that's the reason I'm so annoyed. Showing kushi helpless and everyone treating her like a punch bag is going to hurt the show. There is a limit to everything. Cv's for god sake remember she is the lead of the show not a trump card to accommodate to everyone's acting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyzafiOmNaMaSteOm

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I want everyone to know about the contract marriage. I want Khushi to leave RM as soon as her contract finishes.

I want Garima, Bua and Payal to apologise. She's not her real sister but look what she did for her. I want Bua to take all her words back and Garima to slap herself!

I want Riazada family to apologise to Khushi.

I want Arnav's guilt track to start and then him to sort everything out.

Wait, what is this girl made out of? Or are they just trying to show a "perfect girl or Bahu" - Like always?

dorindakateAmazingAmyzafiOmNaMaSteOm

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah dear,i do agree with you . . .
Speaking about apologies,Arnav owes her a big one!
Gariwa and buaji ills owe her a sorry,but it won't happen tell they come to know bout Khushi's marriage truth!

Embarrassed
on the other hand,anjali is feeling like she is not gettin any attention,but this is her misunderstanding!
she does not even know that it was Khushi's birthday!
plus,we can understand anjali's situation,as she loved shyam unconditionally,and as she is pregnant,
but that does not mean that only Khushi has to sacrifice ALWAYS!

Angry
Speaking about Gautam Hedge,i don't know who he is,but knowing Sanaya really carried out the show very well during Barun's absence,
its my pleasure watching her everyday. . .
ARSHI share a great chemistry!
also,don't really give a damm to whatever anyone comments,i love the show and will watch it anyways!

Wink
Last but not the least,we all know how beautiful and amazing Sanaya is,she really does not need clothes to define her beauty,
but speaking of clothing,its was done till she was just Khushi Kumari Gupta,coz she was supposed to be a middle class girl,
but now toh she is KKGSR,so she has to dress up like dat too!
but as she considers the contract marriage,and thinks she is not rightly the wife of ASR,i guess that's why is is still in those rags . . .but about the clips,its her signature look yar!
LOL
and anjali,from the day shyam is kicked out of the RM,she is also dressed very light,but still both look amazing!

Smile
and ya,trust me,your not dramatic,we all feel the same!
After all,its the IPKKND fan club where we belong!

Kasu4lyfeAmazingAmyOnepoundChicMrDarcyfan

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah dear,i do agree with you . . .
Speaking about apologies,Arnav owes her a big one!
Gariwa and buaji ills owe her a sorry,but it won't happen tell they come to know bout Khushi's marriage truth!

Embarrassed
on the other hand,anjali is feeling like she is not gettin any attention,but this is her misunderstanding!
she does not even know that it was Khushi's birthday!
plus,we can understand anjali's situation,as she loved shyam unconditionally,and as she is pregnant,
but that does not mean that only Khushi has to sacrifice ALWAYS!

Angry
Speaking about Gautam Hedge,i don't know who he is,but knowing Sanaya really carried out the show very well during Barun's absence,
its my pleasure watching her everyday. . .
ARSHI share a great chemistry!
also,don't really give a damm to whatever anyone comments,i love the show and will watch it anyways!

Wink
Last but not the least,we all know how beautiful and amazing Sanaya is,she really does not need clothes to define her beauty,
but speaking of clothing,its was done till she was just Khushi Kumari Gupta,coz she was supposed to be a middle class girl,
but now toh she is KKGSR,so she has to dress up like dat too!
but as she considers the contract marriage,and thinks she is not rightly the wife of ASR,i guess that's why is is still in those rags . . .but about the clips,its her signature look yar!
LOL
and anjali,from the day shyam is kicked out of the RM,she is also dressed very light,but still both look amazing!

Smile
and ya,trust me,your not dramatic,we all feel the same!
After all,its the IPKKND fan club where we belong!

Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeAmazingAmy

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I agree

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 4:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmy

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I have read your post three times and I just wanted to shout, cry and rant at the same time. Thank you for your words, Khushi is my favorite character in IPKKND. She is always the one to receive the pain and hurt. Everything you said is true and has broken my heart more than once. Khushi is sometimes treated like a hated step child. Her character has shown style and grace no matter the circumstances or situation.
I wish Sanaya would stand up for her character Khushi. She is the lead no matter what GH says about Anjali or no matter what DB says or how many interviews she has to garner support. Should the day come for Khushi to wear a baby bump she will and will enjoy it too. That is an actress trained to be whatever the script calls for.
Thank you for your wonderful post, loved each word. I hope Gul & Company reads your post. Or maybe you could post on 4 Lions site.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpi_issjazzpreetdorindakateEmerald-Kasu4lyfeAmazingAmyswetha_chzafiAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmsbk2MrDarcyfan

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
well yeap you are right she is most disrespected character i think her character is made to spread happiness for everyone and sacrifices for everyone,that's why her name is khushi who'll tolerate all the pain and give people happiness

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
 Agree with u on this. Khushi has the worst wardrobe among all and Anjali has the best. Yesterday when I saw sanaya had tied her hair during offscreen moments she looked so pretty and during gold awards with mohit she looked so stunning in pinkEmbarrassed  I am so confused why sanaya is ok with it and the way khushi's charector is being shownConfused  

Edited by pashna - 18 July 2012 at 3:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top